Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: RMP in next season

Quote Originally Posted by Gezza
    2.1k is bad, that was my point.
    Everything is bad, rating doesn't matter since wrath came out. You can't tell who's really good by rating, blizzard raped everything in the arena system. That being said, his RMP warrior control scenario is a little ridiculous and we all know that's not how it really goes. One of the disadvantages of RMP is that because it's so overplayed, people get alot of practice against them. I wish I could say RMP is gonna suck big balls next season, but that will never happen. No one really knows whats gonna go down with all these changes so just wait and see. As long as you have good players, comp doesn't really matter

Easy to say that when you hide behind a forum name.

Please don't go off-topic.

Do you think RMP sould be nerfed (if so, then how?) or do you want them to stay as it is?

What about Druid DK ret they do ok against RMP dk silences and interupts druids cc's and Rets Burst and CC + multiple bubbles and hands of fredon every 10 seconds against cheap and kidnet shots also mage freezes ?

Quote Originally Posted by xbigcokex
    please just reroll a mage and shut up
    I think the point Mysmere was trying to make is burst isn't the key to RMP. They win the CC and cooldown battle, and capitalize when their opponent is out of defensive CDs (one of the reasons they make for fun fights to watch). As such, the resil changes will effect RMP slightly less than it will than say a cleave team, which relies on quick switching+high burst more than CC. The moral of the story is that RMP will not be dethroned by the resil changes. I don't see how him rolling a mage will alter that.

Random aside: it seems like you have something against Mysmere. /soothe

RMP will be even more dominant, if anything.

Tonight I managed to get my hands on the 2nd of the 2 BiS maces for Rogues. I specced ShS after the raid and all i can say is wow. Fair enough, I was in full pve gear except for a trinket but the damage is insane. I'm currently mace specced for raids and therefore I have fully gemmed ArP. This means I'm completely destroying any plate class. I got a 10k Eviscerate on a DK who was in Tier 8.5 gear. Checked him out on armoury to be sure :P

The burst potential of a mage + that will counter the resil changes compeltely. Can't wait till I can play tomorrow I'm enjoying it that much. Finally a spec that requires a decent amount of skill to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenthand
    Tonight I managed to get my hands on the 2nd of the 2 BiS maces for Rogues. I specced ShS after the raid and all i can say is wow. Fair enough, I was in full pve gear except for a trinket but the damage is insane. I'm currently mace specced for raids and therefore I have fully gemmed ArP. This means I'm completely destroying any plate class. I got a 10k Eviscerate on a DK who was in Tier 8.5 gear. Checked him out on armoury to be sure :P

The burst potential of a mage + that will counter the resil changes compeltely. Can't wait till I can play tomorrow I'm enjoying it that much. Finally a spec that requires a decent amount of skill to play.
    killing spree is beastly with maces popin it and an evicerate afterward is usualy a garunteed kill with mage burstin at same time

Quote Originally Posted by bowflexinbrah
    killing spree is beastly with maces popin it and an evicerate afterward is usualy a garunteed kill with mage burstin at same time
    Killing spree? No good in 3v3 as its unreliable and can jump off to a random target, leaving you out of LoS and open to another rogue stun locking you. ShS on the other, if thats what you meant, is a garunteed kill almost. Unless they are pre shielded, hotted, PoM'd....You get the picture.

Well, Blizz was a little scared that after 3.2 battles might be a little too long or that their favorite team (RMP) might not be that effective anymore, so they gave the Mage another 20% Healing Debuff (which was totally uncalled for) so if this stupid Healer(or any other member) of other Team might at one point loose the Rogue or the Poisons that theres at least a 20% debuff on the otherteam members, so that the other team at least gooes oom faster etc..

10% resi change my ass if i read this stupid mage buff

>_<

ye qq i know, have to reroll mage or something, maybe i do

what about, melee shammys, ferals, even dks and retris next patch after the nerfs, those are classes that would need that buff, not stupid no1 team every friggin tournament