Need some help with Boomkin PvP

Hey, I'm playing boomkin in pvp, I'm doing 2vs2 with a rogue, we're around 1750 rating now, but i need some help.
    1: Can anyone help me to a good boomkin spec?
    2: What glyph's should i use?
    3: howmuch hit will I need to be capped?

thanks for the help!

EDIT: 2 more questions ^^
    4: what addons would be helpfull apart from Gladius?
    5: any usefull macro's i should use?

Re: Need some help with Boomkin PvP

If you haven't figured it out now after going from 0 rating to 1750 then I dunno what to tell you.

gravity00

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    If you haven't figured it out now after going from 0 rating to 1750 then I dunno what to tell you.
    this

If you got to 1750 rating and still don't know macros and add-ons to use... I don't know, but that rogue must play a lot to cary you.

I don't play chicken for a long time, but let me search for the foruns I used to read for that.

EDIT:

Sorry mate, can't find them and too sleepy to search for other people.

moonkin pvp is just really bad. our surivability is pretty poor and dps is pretty bad outside of starfall, which is easily countered and trents, which are also easily countered.

for your spec you want typhoon, starfall and trees. most pvp specs ive seen are very similar to pve but without eclipse. you want owlkin frenzy and brambles isn't bad either.

for glyphs the important thing is to not glyph moonfire so you can use its front load damage as burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Drooid
    No, i went from 0 to 1650 with a DK as resto, then i went boomkin and went with a rogue
    we only played 1 day so far so that's the reason i havn't figured it out yet.
    i think we got to 1750 cuz we both have mains that play 2.2k rating+ so we kinda know what to do, just i need some help )
    ty already tho everyone