Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: living bomb!

OP!

Quote Originally Posted by grieves
    by far the greatest mage video ever!!!!
    I lold so hard, that was so epic

actualy, in my FFB, in trahs aoe kill i just do blizzard... Now u guys will spam LB, than blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Underbr
    actualy, in my FFB, in trahs aoe kill i just do blizzard... Now u guys will spam LB, than blizzard?
    Dude, that goes live, I'm taking Blizzard off my bars! Fuck Yea!

Sarcasm aside, I'll just put LB on all mobs, and then probably start yelling on vent.
    -DUN KILZ EM I'Z GONNA SEE DOMAGE!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account

living bomb needs 1 more thing now to make it what it should have been originally, explodes on Death of target.
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    living bomb needs 1 more thing now to make it what it should have been originally, explodes on Death of target.
    YES!!
    Dude that'd be uber even know with the whole i can spam LB on multiple mobs really in a raid trassh is just gonna die soon before the 12 seconds pass, "explodes on death of target" or even "has a chance of exploding on death" would be great!

Brudish

Quote Originally Posted by Playbunny
    SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

now we can compete with 8k dps rogues and warlocks. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you cant already you need to re roll, giving mages a bad name.