Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Elemental Shaman Blog

Hey guys, new to the MMO-Champ forums but a veteran of the official forums. I have an elemental shaman blog (you may have seen me advertising it on the Shaman forums) and I am hoping a few of the forum members will go check it out at elementalsham.blogspot.com

I hope you'll have a look and thanks for the support.
    The Elemental Shaman Blog: elementalsham.blogspot.com

Re: Elemental Shaman Blog

Thanks to all of you who have headed over and taken a look at the blog so far. A new post is up, so head over and check it out:

http://elementalsham.blogspot.com/

Thanks again.

Hi guys, I'm a little late in letting you know but I have a new post up covering a couple of topics including new Armor Sets, changes to Earth and Wind Shocks and some other general updates. Come hither and read my fellow elementals:

http://elementalsham.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your time.

Bumping for a new post regarding Bloodlust/Heroism and whether it is too much of a deciding factor for raid encounters, interested to hear your opinions on it:

elementalsham.blogspot.com

Also, thankyou for those who have checked it out. I have had a considerable number of hits from this board and I appreciate your support.

Bumping for anyone who is bored on this maintenence day and wants to read the new posts.

can i reply to this thread :P? Just testing :>

Arena Master and LK10HC realm first.
    Plougløl - Skullcrusher 85 Elemental Shaman

I haven't become the benevolent dictator of this thread yet.

Where is your avatar from?

Bumping for maintenence downtime.

Come join me in complaining about the developers ignoring our spec. Its like a roundtable of QQ: elementalsham.blogspot.com

I looked over the site great job man keep it up
    Don't know if I'm just blind, but I didn't see anything about the acual dps numbers increas for out tier gear I was looking at what's the increase or decrease of 4t8 compaired to 2t8 + 2t9 , and how much is then 4t9 acual dps increase is I think io know the answers to all but it would be nice to be sure and see it in a website and maybe wws testing of it ?
    Again thabks for the great work , just a suggestion for you

Quote Originally Posted by elliss
    I looked over the site great job man keep it up
    Don't know if I'm just blind, but I didn't see anything about the acual dps numbers increas for out tier gear I was looking at what's the increase or decrease of 4t8 compaired to 2t8 + 2t9 , and how much is then 4t9 acual dps increase is I think io know the answers to all but it would be nice to be sure and see it in a website and maybe wws testing of it ?
    Again thabks for the great work , just a suggestion for you
    Thanks for reading!

You aren't blind, I haven't posted number on the DPS increase as yet. I am generally pretty slow on doing the math on that stuff, and I like to do it before posting. Elitist Jerks has posted some numbers I believe, I am not sure if they are current or from the PTR. I will definitely get to doing it though, thanks for the suggestion.

Well I think there are both ptr then live as well 2 things I didn't see on ej is the dps increase of 4 t9 .
    And the question that I have is which is better getting 2set bonus of t9 I know its about 55dps increase I think, or 1 t9 and then go for the totem

New post regarding the Totem of Electrifying Wind: elementalsham.blogspot.com

I *promise* I will get to a t9 DPS comparison at some point Elliss, I just want to wait until all the hard mode gear is confirmed. Until then keep an eye on EJ for updates.

Bumping for new Gemming Guide post: elementalsham.blogspot.com

New post about the upcoming patch (and buffs!). Thanks to our beloved MMO-Champ for keeping us up to date on the PTR patch notes.

Come on, what else are you doing during downtime?: elementalsham.blogspot.com

Your blog is unreadable. After one sentence I just stopped reading...

Quote Originally Posted by Debikkel

constructive criticism would be welcome, blanket vague statements like the one you have made don't really help.
    To the blogger: otherwise i admire your enthusiasm and energy to create the blog, i didnt see anything terribly wrong with it at a glance.My interest is primarily pvp but i do do however find a few interesting reads here and there that may be pvp related as well.

Quote Originally Posted by walexia
    constructive criticism would be welcome, blanket vague statements like the one you have made don't really help.
    To the blogger: otherwise i admire your enthusiasm and energy to create the blog, i didnt see anything terribly wrong with it at a glance.My interest is primarily pvp but i do do however find a few interesting reads here and there that may be pvp related as well.
    @Debikkel: I agree with this, something constructive would be far more beneficial. Especially seeing I have not had anyone complain it was 'unreadable' before. Is the vocabulary too technical for you? Do you just not like the blog structure? I am not shooting you down, I simply have had no one complain about that kind of thing before and don't understand your complaint.

@Walexia: I appreciate your taking a look. You are correct, I do not post much on PvP. I am a raider primarily and feel talking about PvP is a little beyond what I know comfortably enough to write about. I do put any news updates regarding elemental PvP up on the site but don't expect to see breakdowns of 3v3 setups any time soon, haha.

A new post is up regarding a lot of the new upcoming elemental shaman changes and my opinions on them; particular focus on the 'bigger-picture' analysis of it all. Come have a read during downtime day and let me know your thoughts on the topic:

elementalsham.blogspot.com

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Debikkel

Any real reason why Mr. Disgruntled Person? I like it, though you are slightly misinformed about what is happening with the glyph of flame shock. The new one will only give the dot a chance to crit. It will no long increase the duration of flame shock. That is now built into the spell with 3.2.2. So flame shock duration will remain the same as it is currently.

Yes, I agree with you about the change. Where do I mess this up? I thought I explained it correctly but it is possible I messed it up somewhere...