Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Trial of the Crusader - PTR Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Vazhra
    There is no trash. It's an endless staircase with the Lich King at the top. Each step drains 1% total health.
    Which is a bummer since there are 200 steps
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Re: Trial of the Crusader and Wintergrasp PTR Testing

Everything as usuall, so much whinners that ulduar is easy-mode and like 0.0001% of posters done all hardmodes in 25man, how many of you done mimirion hardmode or algalon? Doing ulduar without hardmodes may be smooth and fast, but try the mimirion hm or general hm and then say its eazy-mode

Yogg with 0 keepers is harder then anything in sunwell they say ;]

Raids lke sunwell was stupid because 1% of population seen it, now like everyone can conquer uludar if they put some effort but still 1% of population have the more tricky hardmodes so stop whinning.

Re: Trial of the Crusader - PTR Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    Tirion Fordring knows his enemy.

The problem is, how do you separate the heroes from the zeroes? After thinking long and hard, he decided....a DANCE TOURNAMENT!

But then Mograine smacked him on the head, so he took out the dancing part.
    Wut? No Dance Tournament? Awww

;D
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Hopefully all the boss fights will be new and unique since they don't have to worry about designing trash pulls.
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster2
    are you serious? A yeti boss and 2 worms? Unique?
    And you're clairvoyant enough to know EXACTLY what these bosses do, right?

Plus the Val'kyr Twins is gonna be more awesome than probably any fight ever released because Ikaruga > almost everything.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Who will be doing a live stream? I NEED A LIVE STREAM. I must see this when everyone else first does, must get spoilers.

WHO = LIVE STREAM????
    Megademon [110] Warlock - Area 52 (US)
    Tailoring/Enchanting

Well, after reading this post, I have come up with a few conclusions:

1) As we all know by now, there will never be a happy medium in WoW. Someone, somewhere will always QQ about some change done to WoW.

2) Trash mobs. I kinda figured out ahead of time that this new raid instance wasn't going to be built to support the trash mobs. This raid instance was designed in the same fashion as the Ring of Blood / Ampitheater of Anguish events were set up. Five fights. Difficulty would increase with each encounter. So, no sense in QQ'ing about it.

To play Devil's Advocate here, it would have be nice to face off with random trash mobs for the sole purpose of the increased difficulty and possible loot drops.

3) Hopefully, both Crusader Coliseum and Icecrown Citadel will be considerably more difficult than Ulduar 25 man is presently. That is all we can really hope for. As a player, I would be very disappointed if they made both raid instances easy to walkthrough for the "average joe" guild. Of course, someone will QQ about this. Then, 4-6 months into the new content, Blizzard will cave in to the demands of the masses. Thus, the difficulty will be lowered, then the true difficulty that the "super guilds", like Ensidia, faced will become easy mode for them. Hopefully the "hard mode" version may keep this guilds happy. Otherwise, they'll lose interest and then go back into PvP mode.

I am also hoping for more of these "hard mode" for both Crusader Coliseum and Icecrown Citadel bosses. It make the game even more interesting.
    Work in Progress....

Quote Originally Posted by darthxs
    WG changes are just dumb, they added WG to bring back the world pvp experience and now there taking it away.
    Nobody wants world pvp - they should have learned that by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberek
    Who will be doing a live stream? I NEED A LIVE STREAM. I must see this when everyone else first does, must get spoilers.

WHO = LIVE STREAM????
    If I solve a few technical issues by tonight I should be providing a live stream of the encounter, if we manage to beat the World Server is Down boss.

this is so funny,
    instead of fixing server capability issues, that where really bad,
    we are going to limit the number of players.