I got a question (s)

3.2 changes I do like but would this be OP if they added to Swift Retribution or some other talent Righteous Vengeance and in place of Righteous Vengeance this:

I hate naming spells but:

Call of the crusader: Whenever someone in your party or raid goes below 20% health or dies you gain 3% crit and critical bonus damage. Cannot happen more than once every 20 seconds.

Or haste and AP is increased by 5% added in.

Would this be OP? Discuss.

Re: I got a question (s)

Paladins need a lot of other things more than this. I'd take it, but it seems it would be a slap in the face.

This would work because all the paladins would start killing the gnomes every pull.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nycon
    This would work because all the paladins would start killing the gnomes every pull.
    ^

At least then we could have a "true" reason why we off the little guys.

Ditto on what was already said, kinda a neat idea but not really what is needed right now.

To be quite honest, these things about the Ret Paladin overhaul should of been addressed first instead of being the last thing in the Pre-WotLK stage.
    Not now.
    The Paladin Class needed an Overhaul Pre-WotLK. The class was in severe need of updating + fixing. I don't get why they band aid rehauled Ret.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Now I am no nerd or anything but when I look at words I take meaning. When I think of a Retribution Paladin, I think of a class who takes alot of dmg but dishes it back out at the right time or takes vengeance at the right time saving another.

Sounds like we should be a building dmg class. The more someone else is hurt we put that hurt on someone else and freaking some. When they get weak we finish. Exorcised!

For instance

Normal hit 2k
    Crit 3.8

If some other melee class hits you for 4k, Crusader Strike should hit back for 4.5. Retrifuckingbution. Our weakness should be casters and there should be a damn consequence for them damaging us. We should heal and SS and bubble to survive to protection someone. We feed on that and that is how it should be done. This class is suppose to be unique and the spec unique.

They can lower our dmg but as soon as someone else gets hit hard our Holy Anger should be coming like a freight train baby and they should be getting hit hard back. That is what I see this class as. A Holy melee juggernaut. We are anti-melee now but we have no true buffs to overcome sometimes instead of having to bubble.

Eye for an eye + retribution aura isn't enough?