4 piece bonus worth it?

I now have 4 pieces of Conquerors apart from Shoulders and looking at the spreadsheet, scrapping the Gloves and the Legs for Gloves of the Fiery Behemoth and Saronite Mesh Legguards will net me more DPS than using the 4-pc bonus, is this true?
    My armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hoof&n=Zanzema
    Oh and I'm survival atm too.

Thanks.

Re: 4 piece bonus worth it?

Bump.

I'll throw a bone...

I saw my DPS increase with the 4 piece bonus. The set seems to proc at a nice rate. It's a trade off really... 600 AP for 15 seconds vs. the consistent increase in AGI, ArP, or AP with the other items. It's hard to run numbers without knowing the actual proc chance and I'm not convinced that the spreadsheet models these procs with solid accuracy. Although, it's a great tool.

Think of the set bonus as another trinket proc. You have 2 trinkets + the set bonus. We all know what a difference good trinkets have on DPS. (I call this 'logic-crafting', not 'theory-crafting' LOL)

One suggestion, I moved a few talent points into Improved Stings, added the SS Glyph, and with Power Auras, I see pretty solid DoT with SS up 100% of the time. The spreadsheet supported this point shift. Plus, since you can fire while moving, I'll DoT up mobs as I move around in certain fights. (Now, I realize that SS isn't a huge damage shot compared to others, so thanks in advance for not picking apart this SMALL part of my overall strategy.)

If anything else, hopefully my response will get folks talking. It's a good question and becomes even better with Tier 9 focused on BM.

Aim Steady.

Bump.

I would download Shandaras Spreadsheet and check it there. http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t42519-b...k_spreadsheet/

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzema
    I now have 4 pieces of Conquerors apart from Shoulders and looking at the spreadsheet, scrapping the Gloves and the Legs for Gloves of the Fiery Behemoth and Saronite Mesh Legguards will net me more DPS than using the 4-pc bonus, is this true?
    I would read next time. ^^

Are the random items better than the 4 piece?

I do doubt it, to be honest with you. Its called Thoerycrafting for a reason, its wrong the majority of the time.
    But you may aswell test it out, Its not the case for myself, maybe it is for you.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

yes its totaly worth

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxxion
    It's hard to run numbers without knowing the actual proc chance
    10%