Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Discussion] Best 3v3 combo for ret paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlvash
    im not sure, it may well be but their track record dosen't point to a 3K rated team, but gz to them if its legit
    A bit odd, i have to admit that. But one cant really say if its legit or not.

They just have to keep winning against low rated teams so they do not lose 18 points a match. Which looks like they managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    ret/rogue/disc priest is the strongest, ret/war/shaman is fairly dated and does not work quite so well anymore against opponents who can play
    The balance with shaman-healed teams may change with the upcoming patch. I think for many people the focus is moving towards looking at S7. In S7, shamans should be much stronger than they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlvash
    i smell wintrade tbh
    Actually, they didn't win trade. Thats the first legit 3k team. ;D Blizzard already looked into it.

Honestly you need a priest healer for mass dispell becuase that is clutch. Then you can run with any rogue, war, DK.

From their it just comes down to skill.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    ret/rogue/disc priest is the strongest, ret/war/shaman is fairly dated and does not work quite so well anymore against opponents who can play
    Please tell us what ret/rogue/disc priest can do that's better then ret/war/shaman!
    If you have some good arguments why it is better then maybe it IS the best combo for a ret paladin! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Deyman
    Please tell us what ret/rogue/disc priest can do that's better then ret/war/shaman!
    If you have some good arguments why it is better then maybe it IS the best combo for a ret paladin! ;D
    Well obviously the rogue can lock down healer while the ret rapes one of the dps/zerg the same target as rogue. Priest work good with rogue for the same reason they do in 2v2, they can prevent the rogue from getting 2-shoted if he doesnt have cds up, and ofc ae-fear is awsome in 3v3.

If you want free rating as ret paladin i would go ret/hunter/rdruid, or warrior/ret/rdruid OOORR ret/dk/rdruid(who needs ms when you can faceroll instead??)