Enchant Weapon - Executioner

I have only one question,is Executioner now usable for fury warriors?
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=42974

Re: Enchant Weapon - Executioner

Usable ofcourse, viable no.
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaurr
    Usable ofcourse, viable no.
    Usable yes, Viable yes, as soon as you've got very high ARP ratings executioner seems to beat a second berserker or attack power enchant. Check EJ testing/maths in the fury warrior compendium if you need proof.

i wondering do this one work like berserker? its proc and 2 off these stack with each other? or is it like a massacre u have it all the time and it stack. or can u just have 1 exectuioner and not 2?

15+ Year Old Account

Berserking = Minus your own armor
    Executioner = Minus your targets armor

Quote Originally Posted by Saevus.Reptile
    Usable yes, Viable yes, as soon as you've got very high ARP ratings executioner seems to beat a second berserker or attack power enchant. Check EJ testing/maths in the fury warrior compendium if you need proof.
    This.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

What a good idea. I thought about using Executioner for my arms warrior. But friends said 400 ap > ArP . So I haven't gotten it yet. Let us knows how this works if you do it. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration
    What a good idea. I thought about using Executioner for my arms warrior. But friends said 400 ap > ArP . So I haven't gotten it yet. Let us knows how this works if you do it. =]
    Your friends are right. For arms berserker is better. For fury however berserker on main hand and executioner on offhand is slightly better than double berserker or berserker and attack power.

iam gonna try this some day then i have money for it on my ironsoul and deathbite and see what it gives from berserker:P i dont wanna put this on my weapon i just right now if this sucks that will be a waste on money >.<

15+ Year Old Account

First off, I'm not trying to spew crap that I'm right, follow this blah blah blah, but, if I am wrong about it, let me know, por favor. ^^

Anyway, the way I've always understoof it was, that it took 2 AP to be > Than 1 ArP. Or atleast be compareable or even.

So, just for a rough comparison, 500 ArP would be better than 500 AP. Though if it was 500 ArP vs 1100 AP (for example) The AP would be better.

If that's the case, Berserking is better no matter how you slice it.

But, again, if I'm wrong about anything of this, lemme know, for future reference lol.

Edit: Grammar fail.
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Elletarah

So, just for a rough comparison, 500 ArP would be better than 500 AP. Though if it was 500 ArP vs 1100 AP (for example) The AP would be better.

If that's the case, Berserking is better no matter how you slice it.

But, again, if I'm wrong about anything of this, lemme know, for future reference lol.

Edit: Grammar fail.
    The procrates, especiallly on offhand are to be considered aswell. Afaik berserker has an inner cd that "procs" as soon as the berserker buff drops off which lasts 45 seconds. This pretty much means the offhand buff is only useful if it procs as first or if it procs during the time the MH buff is up, as it can't proc when the inner cd is activated. The executioner however isn't affected by the berserker inner cd.

Testing on EJ proved that the berserker+executioner combo is slightly better than double berserker.

And apparently those ArP ratings need to use Executioner as enchant aren't rechable atm. Your ArP SEP needs to be pretty high
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by phantom
    And apparently those ArP ratings need to use Executioner as enchant aren't rechable atm. Your ArP SEP needs to be pretty high
    Doesn't really make that much sense as the arp cap is pretty easily reachable with one of the arp proc trinkets. Anything over those values actually makes executioner less good as it won't work over the cap.

when you're at or near the 50% arp + the 50% proc from grim toll or ulduar equivalent executioner is better than berserker.

Doesn't really make that much sense as the arp cap is pretty easily reachable with one of the arp proc trinkets. Anything over those values actually makes executioner less good as it won't work over the cap.

when you're at or near the 50% arp + the 50% proc from grim toll or ulduar equivalent executioner is better than berserker.
    I believe the ArP SEP is reachable once you can get 100% armor Pen without the proc effect from the trinkets, something around 1.2x for fury and 1.4x for Arms before executioner is found to be better, and once you get to 46% ArP passive as fury with a Grim Toll, ArP SEP gets to under 1 or close to it
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by fatcamp
    i wondering do this one work like berserker? its proc and 2 off these stack with each other? or is it like a massacre u have it all the time and it stack. or can u just have 1 exectuioner and not 2?
    You CAN have two, but it won't stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

It's only worth it if you stack loads of ArP. Currently I am at 42% ArP without mace spec and battle stance and berserker still works out better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Omican
    It's only worth it if you stack loads of ArP. Currently I am at 42% ArP without mace spec and battle stance and berserker still works out better for me.
    I've got no clue why people keep mentioning mace spec and battle stance (clearly as arms) while I said executioner is ideal on the offhand of a fury warrior which dps's in berserker stance and can't even have mace spec.