Retadin Healer??

Sup everyone, its been awhile ;D. Ok so my Holy paladin, is decenetly geared I run Naxx 25 and Uldar 10 sometimes. I've been trying this new healing spec which is actually kinda HOT! 24/3/44 for +healing in prot tree or 27/0/44 for the +3 crit.

Right! Right! I know, but listen w/ this spec in current gear I'm @ 30+% crit, 2400 sp and Depending on which shoulder/ helm and gloves i where around 18.5 - 21k mana. The regen is INSANE because of the criting and the fact that i get a guaranteed HOT that does 60% of the critical heal amount is sweet. Raid buffed btw I'm @ 2800 sp, oh yeah and my wings are only on a 2 min CD.

The drawback is that all my heals with the exception of my flash heal which I can make an instant heal at will(for the most part) are all regular cast times minus whatever haster or buffs you have on you.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Retadin Healer??

Quote Originally Posted by Fearlys
    Sup everyone, its been awhile ;D. Ok so my Holy paladin, is decenetly geared I run Naxx 25 and Uldar 10 sometimes. I've been trying this new healing spec which is actually kinda HOT! 24/3/44 for +healing in prot tree or 27/0/44 for the +3 crit.

Right! Right! I know, but listen w/ this spec in current gear I'm @ 30+% crit, 2400 sp and Depending on which shoulder/ helm and gloves i where around 18.5 - 21k mana. The regen is INSANE because of the criting and the fact that i get a guaranteed HOT that does 60% of the critical heal amount is sweet. Raid buffed btw I'm @ 2800 sp, oh yeah and my wings are only on a 2 min CD.

The drawback is that all my heals with the exception of my flash heal which I can make an instant heal at will(for the most part) are all regular cast times minus whatever haster or buffs you have on you.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.
    Your Healing amount per cast will drop like a stone..... and so will your tank.

Your Healing amount per cast will drop like a stone..... and so will your tank.
    [/quote]

It hasn't and he/she hasn't .....atleast not for reason of MY heals. Actually my flash heals are larger and Holy Light is damn near 20k, as holy it has consistantly been at 17-18k crit. Did I mention the guaranteed Hot that heals for 60% of Crit Heal amount??

I play both holy pala and retri pala and to be really honest, people who talk about how amazing it is to heal as retri as just desperate after something different and unique.

A real holy spec will always have better healing output in for example Ulduar 25.
    And about mana regen, if you go oom as holy paladin you are either undergeared or you can't play holy pala.

It might be fun, it might be more fun than the real deal.
    But it sucks... alot.

Screw the drawbacks you made up, the real drawback is that you gimp yourself so incredible much that you might aswell stand and bandage people instead.

Btw, about your new post. My holy lights crit for a solid 18k, while you do 1 holy light, i've done 2. Let's see, 20k+60% vs 36k... hmm. Get a real guild that raids ulduar 25 and you will notice how much it sucks.

As a holy paladin your job should be healing the maintank, sniperheal the raid and dispelling your ass off when you can spare gcds. But yeah, i'm talking about ulduar 25 / ulduar 25 hm and not naxx 25.

Edit: Forgot to add this, if you hps did not decrease when speccing retri heal, then you are not playing like a holy paladin should.

MIGHT be pheasible until 3.2 But once that comes out, Beacon of Light and the Sacred Shield + FoL combo will own it.
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

But yeah, Iniquity pretty much summed it up. Sorry.
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

bad idea... reg 54/2/18... 33% crit.. 2200 sp... 21k mana in normal holy gear... plus your not losing beacon... which if u dont use beacon u might aswell just spec ret and do something else

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamens
    bad idea... reg 54/2/18... 33% crit.. 2200 sp... 21k mana in normal holy gear... plus your not losing beacon... which if u dont use beacon u might aswell just spec ret and do something else
    So how's lvl 83 treating you????????

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    So how's lvl 83 treating you????????
    He probably meant to say 51 and not 54. Spending more than 51 talent points in holy is pretty worthless.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Basically... Sheath healer = no no.

if you want something with amazing heals per cast go 19 holy 52 prot.

if you have a pvp libram you can hit 3 k sp and your flash of lights will heal for 11 k on a tank

and sacred shield will absorb over 2 k damage every 6 seconds
    giving you a nice 70 precent crit chance
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

That sounds interesting..I'll check it out. :

Another sheath healing thread? I thought this died out a while ago...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedlimbs
    Another sheath healing thread? I thought this died out a while ago...
    sorry, could not keep this to myself

i just had to comment on how your bad hair looks on your char
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

its all fun and games guys
    but

Read patchnotes for 3.2

all healing over beacon of light is effective. meaning deep holy paladins own all other specs.

sorry

right now if u got full tier 8.5, 1 holy pally per 25 should be 51, 20. that way if u don't have a prot pally in raid, u have backup on the 6% bonus to heals. u also get another ds, and your ss lasts a min and is more effective on the mt. As far as pure healing, 51-5-15 is #1 per rawr anyways. I use it, and it make sense that 3% bonus to all heals is greater then 3% crit chance.

if u are ulduar geared, u dont need the 3% extra crit or the glyph of wisdom, i gain mana if i only use fl over and over. faster heals and correct use of all abilities like ss, beacon, judgement haste, hl cast reduction is what u need. Not more sp crit and a 60% hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Taedran
    MIGHT be pheasible until 3.2 But once that comes out, Beacon of Light and the Sacred Shield + FoL combo will own it.
    FoL/SS is going to suck balls. it's a worthless mechanic 90% of the time imo.
    @ OP: you're healing naxx. you could do this with a prot spec and not have problems. sheath and tbtl specs are gimmicks and pretty much suck balls. go 51/20/0, 51/2/18, or 51/5/15 and do your raid a favor.