As much as I hate asking for "help"...

I know these get really really annoying after a while, and personally I think there could/should be some sort of consolidated "post your spec/gear here and what you want help with" thread (idea?), I'd just like to see a few opinions on one simple subject: Should I stay PvE Blood as I have been (and enjoy), or should I try frost. I have a fairly high amount of ArP for mostly i200 gear strangely (no gemming), but just wonder if there's anything more I can get out of this toon by switching specs. Blood is always quoted as a "total needs tons of gear etc" spec, but I do really well it seems, almost always pushing near 4k average in 25man buffs, non-movement fights (like Patch) around 4.5k.

I like frost and the play style and all, just never tried it in pve, and I was going to try for pvp soon so, I figured while I'm glyphed similarly, why not try it for DPSing too, but I haven't been able to find consistent simulator/Rawr results that can truely tell me while of the 3 trees I'll do best with. (I don't even know how great the DK Rawr module is either, seems flakey at times)

Here's Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thul&n=Dukamok

And if it's in PvP gear (><) here's a character template:
    http://www.chardev.org/?template=224181

Comments about my gear itself (or the overall quality at least, gems/enchants/significant upgrades are welcome) aren't really necessary, I know my shitty blues are shitty, you don't need to point it out.

Re: As much as I hate asking for "help"...

First off try logging out in proper gear

Kharay1977

Re: As much as I hate asking for "help"...

Above all else, I would suggest playing the spec you enjoy the most - and tune that spec to the maximum extent possible.