Quick weapon question.

Simple question, I know Slow Slow is the main way for enhancement shamans these days, however, im currently wielding Calamities in the mh and the stray in my offhand, and ive just got
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45930
    from Thorim hm, which would people suggest for using? The dagger or the stray, will the 30 base dps be worth the faster speed?

Re: Quick weapon question.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=28143.0

The enhancement answers you seek...

I know about the FaQ, but does the fact that im already about 60 hit over cap without gemming or enchanting any gear for + hit, so the + hit on the stray is pretty uneeded.
    The dagger has More Crit, Haste Attack power, Agility and stamina, as well as 35 base dps more, surly this would make a small difference?

*Modified for Typo*

You can try using Rawr 2.2.9 to see which weapon would be best...

DO NOT use fast weapons. The dps difference is more drastic than you think as you move to a slower and slower weapon. RAWR! and EnhSim will prove it to you if you care to run it or you can just believe me and not be "that guy" running around with daggers as an enhancer .

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    DO NOT use fast weapons. The dps difference is more drastic than you think as you move to a slower and slower weapon. RAWR! and EnhSim will prove it to you if you care to run it or you can just believe me and not be "that guy" running around with daggers as an enhancer .
    This person speaks truth.

I remember we talked about this a while ago. Has anyone attached an EP value to speed yet? Except I don't necessarily think it's EP. I think a percentage value would make more since.

For instance, all things being equal if you went from a 2.6s MH to 2.7s MH your dps will go up by x%. Same thing for OH.