Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

where is JC compensation for the nerf?

i cant find the blue post but i clearly remember what it said:

Dragon's Eyes have lost their prismatic quality. For compensation, we will be giving a yet to be decided number of Dalaran Jewelcrafting Awards.

can anyone who plays a JC on PTR confirm if this "compensation" has been given, or did blizz forget their promise?

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Re: where is JC compensation for the nerf?

they are buffing the stats on the gems themselves

Oh noes, I can't be lazy any more and actually have to think of where I put my Dragon's Eyes!!!!111!11! Big nurf!!!

But as already stated, they're buffing the stats of them just a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by El
    they are buffing the stats on the gems themselves
    That's to compensate for the BS buff of epic gems.

I don't think they've announced anything further on the non-prismatic compensation.

I don't think they should really give us any to be honest.

I mean, JC is pretty OP in it's current form

Quote Originally Posted by Kamani

Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamani

Yes, it is. However it still isn't fair that they would nerf it and make us spend hundreds of gold regemming. Nerfing it to fairness? That's fine. Making us PAY for that nerf? Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    Yes, it is. However it still isn't fair that they would nerf it and make us spend hundreds of gold regemming. Nerfing it to fairness? That's fine. Making us PAY for that nerf? Not cool.

You haven't talked to Engineers about paying for their nerfs have you?

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

all i know is that i do remember reading about that nerf, im just curious as to why its not reflected on the official wordl of warcraft patchnotes for 3.2...

# Jewelcrafting

* Dragon's Eye gems stat bonuses increased.
    * New recipes have been added for cutting epic gems and can be purchased using Dalaran Jewelcrafter's tokens.
    * Icy Prism now has a chance of yielding an epic gem.
    * Raw epic gems can be obtained via the following means:
    o Prospecting Titanium Ore
    o Alchemy transmutations
    o Purchased with honor
    o Purchased with Emblems of Heroism

they might not be giving out that unnecessary nerf. i mean cmon the gems themselves are in a "prismatic" category...it would be ridiculous for them to just strip us of that perk.
    Banned.

i'm confused what is the big jc nerf? I have dropped eng/mining for jc/bs since i can now put epic gems in each slot, get 3 jc supercuts, and make money from them both so i dont get the bitching at all.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

i remember a while back they said they would take away them prismatic part so we didn't get meta and socket bonuses without any thought that made these gems super op. there will be no buff to jc because of this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=58038.0

I remember them saying something about giving JCs a few extra dragons eyes to compensate for resocketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Savarea

You haven't talked to Engineers about paying for their nerfs have you?
    When have engineers had to change around their enchants because of nerfs?

you get an undetermined amount of jc tokens most likely 6 cause they're cheap

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by beanchild
    you get an undetermined amount of jc tokens most likely 6 cause they're cheap
    Hopefully more, I've got 12 Dragon's eyes in my gear sets atm which im going to have to regem

Quote Originally Posted by telemain
    No one else in the history of the game has ever been compensated for a nerf to something like this.

See: Every lolrena-related Engineering nerf
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Make you pay for what nerf? Dragon's Eyes are free through the daily tokens. I'll miss not having to pay attention to meta requirements, but I understand why they're doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

i've heard you could get dust from titanium ore and then turn it for token
    WoW free since 8/10/09
    well i got stuck homesick with nothing to do pretty much and... for the sixth time, i started playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    i cant find the blue post but i clearly remember what it said:

Dragon's Eyes have lost their prismatic quality. For compensation, we will be giving a yet to be decided number of Dalaran Jewelcrafting Awards.

can anyone who plays a JC on PTR confirm if this "compensation" has been given, or did blizz forget their promise?
    It will be like 3-6 tokens to compensate for having to move where you place your Dragon cuts on your gear. As for having to pay for a nerf, stfu. You get a daily worth a solid 100-125g a day. Were you one of those Mages who Nerdraged and threatened to quit after having spent 300g to regem after they nerfed the spellcasting haste meta?

Also, you are aware that you shouldn't get 'compensated' when being nerfed? You were already compensated by having an unbalanced advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    Make you pay for what nerf? Dragon's Eyes are free through the daily tokens. I'll miss not having to pay attention to meta requirements, but I understand why they're doing it.
    They aren't free you have to take the time to do the quests. Time = money. Even if I did go the "free" route, it'd take 9 days to re-gem my gear. Also, I'll need to buy blue gems to meet my meta requirements.