Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Rogues feel their perfectly balanced

indeed, every class pwns an other class and every class can QQ but if u play decent.. u pown every class..

Rogues are just fine the way they are..

Quote Originally Posted by Rumplewinds
    Retardin and DK are both much more OP than Rogue. Those are faceroll classes. Skilled rogues can dominate, but this doesn't go without proper use of CC and an actual idea of how to play and avoid taking a gibbing.

DK is 1111222233 33444 class, don't need to look at the screen just press anything and you should be okay.
    couldnt be more correct

Quote Originally Posted by Safiroth
    indeed, every class pwns an other class and every class can QQ but if u play decent.. u pown every class..

Rogues are just fine the way they are..
    blizz says they don't want rogues to use the 51 pointer in their PVP TREE (assassination) for PVP. So the talent was intentionally made weak for PvP and we have to Tri-spec to be viable, for their main pvp spec no one else has to do that crap.
    Something is clearly wrong here.
    Hunger for blood is a crappy excuse for a talent although it is powerful it is not fun.

how would you like it if you get 2 spells you can readily spam for direct damage: mutilate and eviscerate
    and then someone comes along and says omg you got a 51 pt talent then your so excited then they tell you its a straight up +18% damage boost not a *-*king special move congrats you got murdered in talent form it's an ability that you use!

holy crap

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    You should try bursting a Ret
    Once they have forebearance on they're incredibly squishy with their inherently low Resi
    You mean from the same armor that warriors and DK use? Different graphic same stats....sorry you fail.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    buy my wawlock level 79 got kiled in stunz, srsly op :'(
    Then you sux. Lock with succubus on rogue = jacked up rogue opener. He stuns, you charm/trink/DC/ get some distance between you. If you do not have a trinket/DC macro that's ur fault not the rogues. I know for a fact that if you get stunned on an opener you'll push your macro before a rogue hits his trinket, then has to spirint to you, as you ported halfway across the arena. Locks can be killed by rogues very easily if not played right. Watch Uck on youtube.com and tell him that he's suppose to lose to a rogue. I think he'll wonder wtf ur talking about.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

could just everybody stop grying about the class they die to? couldnt you just spend some time in duels and practise at least how to play against them (not necessarily winning, but cc'ing, surviving etc.)
    Black is what darkness looks like.

This is why I'm glad 2s is being thrown out. Rogues cry about being squishy in 3s/5s, but in 2s their offense in relation to the defense they have is just silly, you'd have to dump a shit load of resilience to get their level of offense with. And on double DPS, most of the time their cooldowns last them throughout the whole fight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator
    This is why I'm glad 2s is being thrown out. Rogues cry about being squishy in 3s/5s, but in 2s their offense in relation to the defense they have is just silly, you'd have to dump a shit load of resilience to get their level of offense with. And on double DPS, most of the time their cooldowns last them throughout the whole fight.
    have u ever played a rogue vs warr retri or DK in arena???

go do so plsssss

As a hunter i've grown to loathe rogues simply because they can lock us down so well, and because Evasion has caused my key peel moves (scatter shot/wyvern) to miss. The only serious issue with rogues i'd like to see is crippling poison reduced to a 50% slow or something lower than its current form. 70% slow is a bit much imo. Rogues are a powerful class and have alot of control when played well, their balance being that once their CDs are up they are very vulnerable. The task is staying alive until that time though. Rogues are a good class in all brackets, and have almost no real issues right now. Some rogues want more survivability. If that is needed, then some damage/stunlock durations need to be reduced or reworked.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople
    As a hunter i've grown to loathe rogues simply because they can lock us down so well, and because Evasion has caused my key peel moves (scatter shot/wyvern) to miss. The only serious issue with rogues i'd like to see is crippling poison reduced to a 50% slow or something lower than its current form. 70% slow is a bit much imo. Rogues are a powerful class and have alot of control when played well, their balance being that once their CDs are up they are very vulnerable. The task is staying alive until that time though. Rogues are a good class in all brackets, and have almost no real issues right now. Some rogues want more survivability. If that is needed, then some damage/stunlock durations need to be reduced or reworked.
    while having half the arena filled with ice on the ground is better amirite??

A GOOD hunter with a healer that knows how to help him WILL laugh at a rogue ANY day..
    but the skill cap for a hunter is pretty high so 95% of the hunters i face is insta win

BUT that 5% OMG they are good... and they asssrape me soo easily

Quote Originally Posted by ihatepeople
    lol yea sir you are bad... its not my fault you waste CD's during my evasion... after blowing prep and our second evasion we are dead... A good hunter... unlike you... can KITE a rogue with frost trap yes that huge icefield on the ground that has a movement impairing effect that CAN'T be dispelled. So if you have a good healer you can set the trap make us walk over it disengage and get dispells and continue to kite the rogue for as long as neccessary without having to use scatter/wyvern... My other favorite trick is good hunters can counter a rogue with ease. Most use detect hidden so that even if we restealth you will see us outside of flare range and some hunters even use flares offensively so even when we vanish out of your sight you can still shoot a flare at your feet and feel safe.... dumbest QQ post ever.

wait you can dodge scattershot? what

Complaining about other class mechanics doesn't give you a higher arena rank.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...