Paladin Q&A from GC

Is it just me or did it seem like they said nothing worth reading for the paladin Q&A? Did anyone garner some nugget of info from that? It seems to me like they're saying 'We want to overhaul the retadin combat system to make it viable but don't know how and hope changing seals works.' Anyone else get that?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...v/paladin.html Read it there.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Re: Paladin Q&A from GC

They rarely get into specifics on their Q&A. Their Q&A's usually consist of "we're aware of that problem, here is a general idea of what we're considering"

Or they just agree or disagree with what players consider a problem.

But yeah, I agree with you, but it's exactly what I expected to get.

I do hope our single target dps improves with the Seal of Corruption (Vengeance) change.
    I mean Ret Pallies ONLY did single target dps pre-2.3, and we're decent w/ some good gear.
    I can see the numbers flying in my head w/ the changes but I've not the chance to test the PTR due to my shitty laptop.
    I CANT WAIT! ;D
    Most classes spend their entire /played time wondering if they made a difference.
    Paladins don't have that problem.

I didnt even bother to read to whole thing, predicting the same type of answer to everything.

Btw stop slacking Blizz, implement the damn librams alrdy. I dont care if gives your Art team a lot of work. If its so iconic then it should have been put in alrdy.

Encouraging slacking .... tsk tsk ^^

Definitely pretty disappointing. I mean the other Q&As have been pretty weak too, but I'm pretty sure this one was even worse.

Very boring and dry.

Whatever happened to their claim that they were preparing a long post to explain their recent (mis)handling of the Paladin class?

Quote Originally Posted by shrappnel
    I do hope our single target dps improves with the Seal of Corruption (Vengeance) change.
    I mean Ret Pallies ONLY did single target dps pre-2.3, and we're decent w/ some good gear.
    I can see the numbers flying in my head w/ the changes but I've not the chance to test the PTR due to my shitty laptop.
    I CANT WAIT! ;D
    From live to ptr I went from 3.2k to 3.6k dps, sustained over 10 minutes self buffed, no HoW in either run. I think with some experimentation on the rotation, glyphs and priorities I could get higher results as well.

15+ Year Old Account

I'll expect to see more later on to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    I'll expect to see more later on to be honest.
    Disappointment your name shall be Ronark.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ufalah
    Disappointment your name shall be Ronark.
    Re-phrase: I'll expect to see more Blizzquotes about hotfixes to our class 3 days after 3.2 goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    I didnt even bother to read to whole thing, predicting the same type of answer to everything.

Btw stop slacking Blizz, implement the damn librams alrdy. I dont care if gives your Art team a lot of work. If its so iconic then it should have been put in alrdy.

Encouraging slacking .... tsk tsk ^^
    I think that implementing the librams would also mean to do the same thing with the Sigils/Totems/Idols to not have QQ of the classes concerned. So it would be a lot more work than just doing it for librams.

Re-phrase: I'll expect to see more Blizzquotes about hotfixes to our class 3 days after 3.2 goes live.
    Yup...
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Ah, well in that case we are of the same mind haha