Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Yogg-Saron +0 Video by Stars

Well done guys
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    And big lol at Kungens reply, which was an essay over why Ensidia didn't bother to get the kill first, instead of just congratulating Stars on the kill.. Wasn't Ensidias purpose to "Get all possible worlds first kills".
    Could you link that reply? I'd like to read it too

i remember another asian doing the impossible
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7duX4QpVaAQ
    i feel there is a pattern O.o
    but anyways, super nice kill, gratz, gratz, and gratz
    insane fight

Quote Originally Posted by variousart
    Could you link that reply? I'd like to read it too
    See http://www.ensidia.com/home/news/sta...rs.html?page=4

Kungen 1 day, 5 hours

The main race in Ulduar was always Algalon and nothing else. Once he was dead the motivation to finish another hard mode that isn't even in the Heroic: Glory of the Raider kinda goes down by a few million miles.

The only reason people make such a huge deal about these kills is because we didn't kill it and that's about it. People always URGE to bash on the current top guild and that's life. It's been the same for about 4 years now.

Some facts: We never ever said it was mathematically impossible or just impossible because it was so hard. I have no clue who made that up, probably the same people that make up shit about us exploiting things in the past. The only reason we haven't progressed on it is because our members weren't motivated to do so with new content just around the corner and Algalon already being dead.

I respect Stars a lot for pushing so hard on Yogg 0 watcher and it's quite an accomplishment. But saying they are the best because they killed a boss that we and many other top guilds didn't even bother with is kinda over the top. Especially when the race of Ulduar already was over. I'm sure "fans" of the other guilds want to believe that the "RACE IS STILL ON (METHOD STYLE)" but really it wasn't.

But big grats to Stars once again for pushing it so hard!

Now all jealous and bitter people go ahead and make more new accounts to bash us
    Well, the red line is just vintage Kungen, isn't it ? :P ;D ;D

Deleted

While the world laughs at china, because of gold farmers, Starts pwn them all - Just beat it

While Ensidia and EJ say the boss is imposible to kill, Stars come in and do it - Just beat it

Stars did three things - showed their place in the world, pwned haters and proved that math isnt main factor in this game.

Gratz Stars!

m.....the nerdscream at the end is more than a simple fucking Yes .....
    It is "Motherfcuking" (Yes) ~!!!!

BTW, there are many serious players in TW server and they are just like any player in EURO/US SERVER...
    I hate those who just label chinese player as a gold farmer...
    And this time STARS have show that chinese can also be a pro and play seriously
    BIG GRATZ to STARS (POOR GRAMMER~ :-X)

"the right way to paly wow" ???
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior
    While the world laughs at china, because of gold farmers, Starts pwn them all - Just beat it

While Ensidia and EJ say the boss is imposible to kill, Stars come in and do it - Just beat it

Stars did three things - showed their place in the world, pwned haters and proved that math isnt main factor in this game.

Gratz Stars!
    Ok , one thing they proved their worth in the wow world and actually showed with their tactics that math is all there is , they finely tuned it because of math!(check out what stars is telling in their post , they redid the math dumbwit! ). get it ?. however the EJ guys or wherever those rumors( truth be told i have only heard it from the top guilds with no sense of proof ) got from was just plain wrong.

its just numbers and it can all be calculated no matter what vodoo priestess you belive in , however you need to account for all the variables, but missing out on important variables like locks doing shit with their eyes closed is a sin.

10+ Year Old Account

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by liupang
    See http://www.ensidia.com/home/news/sta...rs.html?page=4
    Well, the red line is just vintage Kungen, isn't it ? :P ;D ;D
    He's right though.

Did most guild say

1. Algalon
    or
    2. Yogg-saron with 0 watchers

is the main goal when ulduar went live? Yeah that's right, 1.
    And since it was stated early on that yogg+0 was impossible ("impossible"), most top guilds didn't even bother trying to claim the world first. That is their own fault though. As I've said before, big gratz to Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen2
    He's right though.

Did most guild say

1. Algalon
    or

And since it was stated early on that yogg+0 was impossible ("impossible"), most top guilds didn't even bother trying to claim the world first. That is their own fault though. As I've said before, big gratz to Stars.
    Most guilds didn't think of how hard Yogg-saron was with no watchers at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    Remember, young Warrior: You are a seal.

ArP ArP ArP!

according to wowprogress.com, Paragon just got EU first "Alone in the Darkness".

http://www.wowprogress.com/post/13_F...ess_by_Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzcraft
    Most guilds didn't think of how hard Yogg-saron was with no watchers at the time.
    Exactly, and therefor the main goal was always Algalon. It's understandable that motivation wasn't so high after Algalon.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen2
    He's right though.

Did most guild say

1. Algalon
    or

Still its quite incredible that ensidia says now that its still not a big deal for them , and since the boss is so boring they probably wont try that much and is going PTR to get a headstart on the next easy bosses. even when they have the strat + video. its pathetic tbh. atleast for a guild who glooms themselves in the #1 spot.

they will always be remembered for this , no matter how many guilds they beat in the future. spineless, because ..ooh its booring.

Stars deserved this kill. and I'm very happy for them. And I hope they wont have much delays on patches like they have had till now, cuz then im 99,99% sure they will be the worlds best guild by far.

If it's really _that_ boring and worthless kill ( as Kungen said ), why the hell they started nerdraging after Exodus kill ???

Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr
    according to wowprogress.com, Paragon just got EU first "Alone in the Darkness".

http://www.wowprogress.com/post/13_F...ess_by_Paragon
    looks like lock stacking again. wondering if this is possible with some other comp..

If it's really _that_ boring and worthless kill ( as Kungen said ), why the hell they started nerdraging after Exodus kill ???
    Kungen and Ensidia is just very bad losers. and after the exodus fail kill I guess they gave up and thought it was impossible, but stars proved them wrong..

They hardly nerdraged because they got beaten, but because they EXPLOITED the kill and acted like idiots after the kill and kept throwing shit Ensidias way, for no reason.

and why is buzzkill affliction specced , they just don't know if they can do it so they are safeguarding themselves from being laughed at.