Ensidia Hacked GuildProgress???

When i go to Guildprgoress.com Ensidia is on the top of all the charts and they don't even have that many achievements compared to some of the better guilds below them.

Re: Ensidia Hacked GuildProgress???

Yes tremendous gratz to the Stars they are amazing. They need to add TW and KR servers to guild progress haha. And didn't the

world first +0 get taken away from Ensidia? or at least that's what i thought.

And it doesn't bug me that they are there just thoght i would point it out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by danoob
    Didn't they kill yogg+0 using a bug? likely the parser for your site recorded their players with an achievement that was later removed.

Anyway pretty sure that guild is about done. They lied to the public about an obvious exploit then released an official post saying in was "impossible" to do.

Love the STARS video.

All the smart players in that guild are gonna jump ship and find a new place with better management, that's what I'd do anyway.

If it really bugs you contact the site administrators, I'm sure they can fix it.
    You're thinking of Exodus, not Ensidia.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

Kyyen and danoob are exactly that.
    Noobs.
    They know full well it was Exodus.

Op also fails.

In fact they are either Exodus Wanabees, or Exodus members themselves.
    Just admit you cheated, then gtfo.

KKthnxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuq
    You're thinking of Exodus, not Ensidia.
    He is named Danoob , what could we expect ^^
    Why Not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by danoob
    Actually (though occasionally I am a troll) I'm just a noob and I don't pay much attention to the world first and all. I frequent this site to kill time while my gf naps until she wakes up and we can play wow. Couldn't remember what guild cheated (cause it dont' matter much to me) and guess i made a mistake.
    So if you don't pay much attention why the FUCK do you comment on cheating or not?You're what's wrong with society,assholes blaming people out of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture
    So if you don't pay much attention why the FUCK do you comment on cheating or not?You're what's wrong with society,assholes blaming people out of ignorance.
    Your rage is feeding the troll.

Stop it.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyyzen
    Yes tremendous gratz to the Stars they are amazing. They need to add TW and KR servers to guild progress haha. And didn't the

world first +0 get taken away from Ensidia? or at least that's what i thought.

And it doesn't bug me that they are there just thoght i would point it out haha.
    Nope, it got taken away from Exodus.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

Getting laid by actual people helps with anger management, try it sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel
    Getting laid by actual people helps with anger management, try it sometime.
    You must feel very original with that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by nobanme
    Obvious Troll is Obvious.

Kyyen and danoob are exactly that.
    Noobs.
    They know full well it was Exodus.

Op also fails.

In fact they are either Exodus Wanabees, or Exodus members themselves.
    Just admit you cheated, then gtfo.

KKthnxbye.
    Yeah im definetely being a troll?...

Anyways whatever guild got it taken away i don't care about i was (and i repeat) pointing out that Ensidia was on top of the charts without having the proper achievements. And really i could care less if they were on top i was just pointing out a bug on the site haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyyzen
    i could care less
    Urge to kill.... rising....

If you 'could care less' that means you care some.

I think there's a fairly obvious explanation here, and its that guildprogress doesn't take achievements into account and goes purely off of who killed what first. Only explanation I can think of.

There is a lot more wrong with society than just that. Like people that take a game way too seriously and go apeshit over some comment about said video game.
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

Umm. First is first. Yeah, they exploited to become first but that doesn't change the fact that they were first. All is fair in love and Warcraft.

It also doesn't change the fact that they have progressed further than any of the guilds of people posting here without exploiting.

Lets say the encounter bugged 1/2 way through and they killed him. It's not their fault it bugged but because it did they shouldn't get credit? If the bug worked against them everybody would still count it but since the bug worked for them they didn't. Double standards. A bug is a bug, and it's just a game.

You guys need to stop nerd raging because somebody exploited your precious Warcraft and accept the fact that you're upset that your guild couldn't compare with theirs even if they don't exploit.

well the reason why they are still top of the charts is because of their accomplishments since the start of wow

it doesnt reset every expansion ...

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Val3rim
    well the reason why they are still top of the charts is because of their accomplishments since the start of wow

it doesnt reset every expansion ...
    Ensidia only formed during WotLK

beyaw i like trolling. plus theres so much nerd rage in this place i needed to point that out.
    One day Jesus will return and he will be like OMFG its Shámmwów the kick ass Tauren Shaman from Draka, which in turn he will bestow his Jesusly powers upon me and allow me to one shot Hogger. (A boy can dream)