Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Paragon Killed Yogg+0

grats
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Prophetx, what's the name of the anime you're using in your sig?

Also, congrats Paragon!

Grats to them.
    Why Not ^^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    whos Paragon o.O
    Silly Kitty, stop playing with the ball of yarn and pay a little more attention to the laser light point at paragon.

In all seriousness though, their name might not be as infamous as Stars, or Ensidia, or Method, or Exodus, but Paragon is still one of the stop EU guilds, and one of the top guilds in the World.

Though, honestly, I can't think of any World Firsts or anything of the like that they've done, besides world second Yogg +0, lol. >_<
    "Honesty is a talent, and truth is a cure for ignorance." ~ Unknown
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Adam (Mythbuster) Savage
    "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." ~ Bill Watterson
    "Believe in your strength. Continue to push forward unflinchingly, and without straying from your path." ~ Hero's Spirit

Gz to them, well they didn't use 5 Warlocks but they stacked DK, and a lot of hunter to DS. A good variation not all guilds have 5 good warlocks.

Deleted

They're finnish, they'd swim to the fucking moon given enough motivation.

Gratulations!

ok seriously....

Freeya hard mode - 19 days later then Ensidia ( 3 resets later)
    Mimiron hard mode - 31 days later ( 4 or 5 resets later)
    Algalon - 13 days later ( 1 or 2 resets )

And now they own Ensidia, method, premonition? Sry...i doubt that....

ps. I HATE ensidia as much as humanly possible ( and all ppl who are payed to play wow ) ..i just used them as comparison (since they were 1st on most hardmodes). And last but not least, lock UI without dmg meters ? :P

Bring the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    Remember, young Warrior: You are a seal.

ArP ArP ArP!

Quote Originally Posted by Icko86
    ok seriously....

ps. I HATE ensidia as much as humanly possible ( and all ppl who are payed to play wow ) ..i just used them as comparison (since they were 1st on most hardmodes). And last but not least, lock UI without dmg meters ? :P

No one gets paid to play WoW.

It doesnt work that way.

Stars have an income now from AMD, do you hate them too?

Quote Originally Posted by VladRules
    And last but not least, lock UI without dmg meters ? :P
    I raided BT/SWP on my Mage and didn't have a damage meter, your point is?

Deleted

ok seriously....

They aren't paid to play, just so you know for the future so you don't look stupid.

And well, yea, it's abit iffy but it's also entirely possible, but don't rule out the idea of foul play. They did get the achievement tho, check the armory link posted earlier in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nobanme
    No one gets paid to play WoW.

It doesnt work that way.

Stars have an income now from AMD, do you hate them too?
    Nah i`m restricted to EU / US only :P ....ok hate thing was probably a bit harsh..but i still dont belive some guild like this could beat guilds that basicaly hold most of world 1st`s for a long time.

Gratz on #2, drain souls are there because you can do it while facing away from yogg, extra damage = win.

Ah ye, this comment too.

Damage meters are for people that dont know how to play to the absolute maximum.

When you raid with 24 other people that know how to 110% max themselves out, the only difference in dmg betwen classes will be the ones who got most crits.

At the very top level, dmg meters become irrelevant.

Just thought i'd mention that for you

Deleted

Ah ye, this comment too.

Damage meters are for people that dont know how to play to the absolute maximum.

When you raid with 24 other people that know how to 110% max themselves out, the only difference in dmg betwen classes will be the ones who got most crits.

At the very top level, dmg meters become irrelevant.

Just thought i'd mention that for you
    Make less sense. Just becuse you can play doesn't mean you don't want to monitor your performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    Make less sense. Just becuse you can play doesn't mean you don't want to monitor your performance.
    Well, point was, when you and 24 others play with skill cap, then your own performance isnt going to affect the outcome of the dmg.

RNG is what makes the difference. (crits etc)

That was the point i was trying to make

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    I raided BT/SWP on my Mage and didn't have a damage meter, your point is?

Lock`s own dmg meters at yogg 0...why not keep track of it? Guy on SS has like 1/3 of sceen ( top left) completly free...why not make use of it ( just to make sure - i know most good player`s dont need recount to tell them they are good) . Anyway i didnt say anything bad rly..i just said that untill i see vid or something i`m not buying a legit kill story.

Deleted

Well, point was, when you and 24 others play with skill cap, then your own performance isnt going to affect the outcome of the dmg.

RNG is what makes the difference. (crits etc)

That was the point i was trying to make
    Your argument would be valid if encounters weren't diffrent. I'm sorry, but if you're interested in your own performance you will run recount, doesn't matter what 'skill level' you're at. Don't generalise without reason.

Deleted

Lock`s own dmg meters at yogg 0...why not keep track of it? Guy on SS has like 1/3 of sceen ( top left) completly free...why not make use of it ( just to make sure - i know most good player`s dont need recount to tell them they are good) . Anyway i didnt say anything bad rly..i just said that untill i see vid or something i`m not buying a legit kill story.
    Just want to add that the recount argument is invalid to shit anyway as it has a "hide in combat" option.

I don't have mine shown all the time, just type '/recount show' after a fight if I'm interested in the meters.

Perhaps he does this. Perhaps he just looks at the WoL.