I. Should I level my engineering from 441 to 450 to get next patches goodies?
A. Jeeves next patch
1. Is Jeeves still an auctioneer? I ask because I don't see it in his tooltip, but it was mentioned, somewhere on the front page of mmo-champion, that he can be an auctioneer for the engineer. Can somebody confirm this with a link or something? Because that is very cool if he can do that. Does anybody have a picture of Jeeves?
B. Frag belt
1. How strong is this bomb? Does it have a gouge effect?
C. /mind amplification dish
1. this one looks sweet for BGs, if you can pull someone into a group of teammates or you can make them attack their friends for heavy damage. I will be putting it on a spare helm because the stat enchants on my main helm is too important. I can't wait to use this one on classes with strong auto attacks to make them destroy people. I was wondering how long this will last for and what level of engineer can put it on their helm.
2. Does the MC'd target only use melee or will they cast their best spells?
3. I assume its like the old engy MC helm where they become your pet for 15 or 20 seconds and you can only send them to attack with ctrl+1 or tell them to follow you. Let me know if that is a false assumption. I wish the helm to truly put their abilities at your disposal but I don't think it will be that deep, will it be that deep?
D. Will going past 450 be worth it? gnomes can go to 465 but im guessing no (I am definitely switching from Gnome->Undead when available as their racial is better and my RL cuz plays an undead rogue too.) also how much will 9 skill levels cost?
Sorry for my poor English and that long read.