Hardmode Mimiron, Vezax, Yogg (1 light) 10 man

My current 10 man has cleared everything but these 3 hard modes, but have not really gotten a chance to try them either, until this week, we cleared everything fast, and are ready to start working on mim this week. We usualy 1 shot mim normal, vezax normal with out a problem. I was just hoping for some advice for these 3 hard modes.
    The group consists of
    Paladin Tank (me)
    Feral druid
    Fury Warrior
    Combat Rogue
    Destro Warlock
    Fire Mage
    Ele Shaman
    Enh dual spec resto shaman
    Holy dual spec disc priest
    and Resto Druid

I beleive we shouldnt have to much of an issue with mimiron since they took out the silencing effect which I hear is what made it so hard in the first place.

Vezax hardmode I have done in 25 man on my mage, but really dont know how healing works on the fight since the caster part is easy, just move out of shadow crash, then back in.

1 light I have not attempted, but we generally get through yogg phase 1-2 without many problems, although I know people in the brain room are going to have to work harder to not look at the floating skulls in there, forgot what they are actually called.

And I believe phase 3, should be easy after that.

I have looked at videos and strats, Was just hoping for any other advice you can give... We really want our drakes, im pretty tired of my plauged =(
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Hardmode Mimiron, Vezax, Yogg (1 light) 10 man

The nerf to mim HM made the fight easier (yeah I did it after the nerf, but had many tries on it before with some P4 attempts), but it's still the hardest of the 3 imo.

Vezax HM on 10man is taking the piss, really easy and not many attempts should be needed. If your casters manage to not get hit by shadowcrash and are good at dealing with the lifeleech it should be a kill.

Yogg+1 just needs ok execution the dmg shouldn't be a problem if you have 25-man gear, what is important is keeping everyone free of poisions, curses, etc. and keeping everyone topped in hp. Other than that you just need people to watch their sanity and hope you don't get very unlucky where only one person lose sanity.

The thing that is "hard" about mim HM is that people can't fuck up. If someone fucks up, it's a wipe, so it's less forgiving than the other hard modes. Otherwise it's just the same as the normal mim fight, just with fires heh