Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    flammable

Re: Trial of the Champion (5-Man) Loot Table

Guys there is no reason to panic. Casuals are getting this ilevel 200 loot nearly a year after the expansion shipped. I don't think there is any harm in that.

#1 its not any kind of tier loot and #2 its outdated.

Btw any body has a video they can post?

Also curious to hear more info about the Black Knight.

Yes Black Knight not Dark Knight give me a break =((.

Deleted

Hmmm 3.2 is going to revoloutionize "casual" gameplay and loot acces. Epic wil be the new rare. Maybe its time Blizzard introduce a new loot color since upping the ilvl formula dosnt have that epic feel realy..."Wow, im decked in 249 while you only have 213, hah!"
    On the oherhand, ppl prolly dont care so much with labels, as long as uber stats are produced.

i find it ok if the instance will be abit harder ... item lvl 200 and 213 from an instance that is 5~15% harder is good ... i was afraid that they will put item level 219+ xD

for the most part the items seem good for the instance. Raiding is still supreme, but an alt can get decent gear for cheap now. I'm sure that ring will get nerfed.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Lawl @ Blizzard. Seriously I'm not usually one to complain about all this "catering to the casuals" BS...heck I don't even have time to raid anymore so I suppose I'm a casual now. But ALL epics from a NORMAL 5-man? Ridiculous. Purple officially means nothing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Baumage
    But ALL epics from a NORMAL 5-man? Ridiculous. Purple officially means nothing anymore.
    So if they changed the color to blue and just budgeted them to the same level as a ilvl 200 epic, you wouldn't care?

Of all the things to bitch about... :
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47216/
    Black Heart: Each time a melee attack strikes you, you have a chance to gain $67631 armor for 10 sec.

Holyshit, 67 thousand dollars!? REROLLING TANK BRB

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Holyshit, 67 thousand dollars!? REROLLING TANK BRB
    i no rite

It's better than being in Ensidia! </sarcasm>
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    So if they changed the color to blue and just budgeted them to the same level as a ilvl 200 epic, you wouldn't care?

Of all the things to bitch about... :
    When I said purple I sort of meant the "epic quality" that comes along with purple. So no, purples disguised as blues wouldn't make me very happy...I just remember at 60 scrolling over peoples gear and seeing all purples was like...WOAH. I thought that was kinda cool...gave a lot of pride to having "Epics." I was simply saying it's not like that anymore...and even less so after 3.2...

Quote Originally Posted by Baumage
    Lawl @ Blizzard. Seriously I'm not usually one to complain about all this "catering to the casuals" BS...heck I don't even have time to raid anymore so I suppose I'm a casual now. But ALL epics from a NORMAL 5-man? Ridiculous. Purple officially means nothing anymore.
    "Purle" hasn't meant anything anymore since ZG was released, you know, scrub heaven?
    "OMG EPICS FOR CASUALS LOLOLOLOL"

People where saying it then and people are still saying it, 3 years later.
    Who cares, really, the ones that where crying then are either still playing the game thus value the subject to little to quit or they quit and thus their opinion isnt worth anything anymore.
    See what i did there?

Its just a color, raiding gear will always be better then casual gear thus who cares.
    And the ones complaining better all have full BiS chars in their profile with Yogg+0 achievements, scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    What Dark Knight? Surely Batman hasn't been implemented into the game? :P
    I think he means the Black Knight. They said they'd be continuing his quest line with this patch.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

does anyone else think that the new sets look realy bad? i hope its still placeholders, but atm they look like green crap for me.

and what kind of marks drop from each type of colliseum?

25 hero - 3 marks of triumph each boss?
    25 - ? (1-2 triumph?)
    10 hero - ? (3 conquest?)
    10 - ? (1-2 conquest?)
    5 hero - ? (valor?)
    5 - ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    "Purle" hasn't meant anything anymore since ZG was released, you know, scrub heaven?
    "OMG EPICS FOR CASUALS LOLOLOLOL"
    Hey, Jindo couldn't be done in your average pug full of retards.

of course everything else could be but that's another matter.

Hay guyse, I have this sneaking suspicion that next patch they're going to have some new tagentally related instance where you will get randomstats+1 gear which will make you a little bit stronger. Let me devote my time to fighting mobs that do new gimmick X to obtain previous gear+1 and perpetuate my lust for incremental greatness.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Just finished a normal 5-man run, it appears as though each boss also dropped a Conquest badge and a Champion's Seal.

So you're looking a a repeatable source of Conquest badges, taking about 15 minutes worth of ACTUAL playtime, not counting the 5 minutes of chatter at the beginning... >.>

wheee, more epics!!! ;D

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

No faction differentiation?

I'm selling this software, contact me for infoz

Any chance someone cared to take screenshots while in there discovering loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Adagietto
    Just finished a normal 5-man run, it appears as though each boss also dropped a Conquest badge and a Champion's Seal.

So you're looking a a repeatable source of Conquest badges, taking about 15 minutes worth of ACTUAL playtime, not counting the 5 minutes of chatter at the beginning... >.>
    Woot! Sounds great to me. Some of you really get worked up over the color purple. I think it would be better if they just got rid of the color scheme altogether and just went by item lvl #.

Quote Originally Posted by mordrac
    does anyone else think that the new sets look realy bad? i hope its still placeholders, but atm they look like green crap for me.

and what kind of marks drop from each type of colliseum?

25 hero - 3 marks of triumph each boss?
    25 - ? (1-2 triumph?)
    10 hero - ? (3 conquest?)
    10 - ? (1-2 conquest?)
    5 hero - ? (valor?)
    5 - ?
    i'm guessing:
    5 - conquest
    5 hero -2 conquest per boss
    10 - triumph
    10 hero - 2 triumph
    25 - 2 triumph
    25 hero - 3 triumph
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.