Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Trial of the Champion (5-Man) Loot Table

i really hope normal 5man dungeons just drop the gear :/

Quote Originally Posted by Baumage
    Lawl @ Blizzard. Seriously I'm not usually one to complain about all this "catering to the casuals" BS...heck I don't even have time to raid anymore so I suppose I'm a casual now. But ALL epics from a NORMAL 5-man? Ridiculous. Purple officially means nothing anymore.
    lol who do you think is more pro somebody with random epics, or some body with tier pieces, epic means nothing these days, this is not vanila where if you got a epic ZOMG, this is wotlk l2p]

Quote Originally Posted by Wubby
    Woot! Sounds great to me. Some of you really get worked up over the color purple. I think it would be better if they just got rid of the color scheme altogether and just went by item lvl #.
    i like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    So if they changed the color to blue and just budgeted them to the same level as a ilvl 200 epic, you wouldn't care?

Of all the things to bitch about... :
    They should of just colored them blue and bumped the ilevel up. And anyway these are naxx equivalent so who ISN'T covered in naxx gear by this point? Oh right alts and people just joining in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokchop
    They should of just colored them blue and bumped the ilevel up. And anyway these are naxx equivalent so who ISN'T covered in naxx gear by this point? Oh right alts and people just joining in.
    That's actually not a terrible idea. Higher ilevel blue items (budgeted the same way) may actually do more to solve this whole silly dilemma more than we could imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludjer
    lol who do you think is more pro somebody with random epics, or some body with tier pieces, epic means nothing these days, this is not vanila where if you got a epic ZOMG, this is wotlk l2p]
    you can buy 4/5 t7/7,5 and 2/5 t8,5 with tokens + the two other pieces for your progamer bonuz you'll get ema.

PRO GAMERZ FTW

you can't see ppls skill when you look at their gear, but that's since naxx in this expansion.

so what, sort out.

These 5-man items are of course a great upgrade over blue gear or basic pvp epics. They won't break the game balance, since by now all people I know have at least almost full iLevel 200 epics from the 20+ Naxx runs our guild has done. Even the iLevel 213 gear won't make much of a difference, since they are inferior to Ulduar gear. I am just happy that we have a new way to gear recently 80 dinged alts or replace the few last blues on our mains.

This gear won't be amazing in the pvp - mostly "dedicated" raiders benefit and they are mostly in iLevel213 gear by now.

My two cents.

the tanking trinket even says $ armor in game, but the proc ends up being 7k.

this instance is going to make abyss crystals worthless, and champion seal dailies are useless too, just go run the normal mode instance 30 times and get everything you'd ever want.

takes about 15 minutes(mainly because it's buggy as shit and you get crit errored every time while fighting the first boss) and there are a total of 3 trash pulls, before the second boss encounter.

So what about some pictures of the instance instead of what purple items it drops? Can't say thats the most important thing. Although it seems to be for a lot :|

the instance is just the same thing you see when you fly up to ice crown. you zone in behind the coliseum, and end up inside an instanced version of the coliseum. not kidding =/

The item level is 200 in normal mode and 213 in Heroic mode.
    who needs item lvl 200 items ? soon you can get much better gear for honor

I really hoped for very hard 5 man heroic with 226+ drops but this seems to be a very easy heroic
    Or at least not interesting for ulduar25 geared players, more like a twink opportunity.

Deleted

tis nice..

but why arent there any weapons?!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero
    i'm guessing:
    5 - conquest
    5 hero -2 conquest per boss
    10 - triumph
    10 hero - 2 triumph
    25 - 2 triumph
    25 hero - 3 triumph
    Normal 5 won't drop any badges, 10 hero most likely will drop same number as 25. Also 25 normal drop 3 badges based on last boss kill isn't? So I would say 4-5 for 10/25 hard, 2-3 for 10/25 normal. 5 heroic will drop same number as now (1 per boss) just Conquest instead.

5 heroic should drop new badges in some amount (at least last boss or two) to bring all that geared people to actually try it outside of daily quest. Probably won't happen...

the five man normal and heroic both drop 1 conquest badge and one champion seal per boss.

it's abyss crystal heaven in there as it stands. shard everything you see.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    I wonder if some people have forgotten the random epics that exist in pre-TBC content. Must be a royal pain, that so many "casual" players who are leveling up, have a chance to get an OMG EPIXX to aid them in their leveling.
    Errr... epics were for level 80 at Magister's Heroic.... and... it was the last patch before WotLK? Never read that 3.2 is the last patch before next xpac...

Remember again... Fury of the Sunwell... Karazhan level epics at max even in HEROIC magister's...

And Naxx epic gear isn't that garbage like karazhan was to next tier level.

well, imo its better not to complain about "imba" items it just makes our lifes easy, maby this dungeon is harder then the normal HC and it makes it more interesting, i duno but im not gona complain about anything that is better and easy to get , makes my life a bit easy
    And makes the game stupid on the process right? lol. Common.

And really doubt the dungeon will be hard... seems that the hardest thing there is to not crash... lol

Quote Originally Posted by flammable
    Guys there is no reason to panic. Casuals are getting this ilevel 200 loot nearly a year after the expansion shipped. I don't think there is any harm in that.

#1 its not any kind of tier loot and #2 its outdated.

Btw any body has a video they can post?

Also curious to hear more info about the Dark Knight.

Humm, they could have that pugging naxx and heroics already? Btw, wasn't the blue gear from seals quartermasters, ilvl 200?

i like this idea
    I have the answer! None! lol, you can buy Tier pieces like random epics with 5-man! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pokchop
    Man... if you don't have alts covered with naxx gear... common...

The only ones without naxx gear will be the ones that will hit 80 right now as I post this. And then, when 3.2 launches... then only people who hits 80 at that time won't be covered in naxx gear.

That, I must remind you, it's not like Karazhan level gear from HEROIC magister's vs. SWP... btw, Magister's was a very hard 5-man (before 3.0 lolpatch), doubt this new one will be anything closer to that, except for "omgawd, vehicles! I can't push buttons on a horse!".

This is like pushing Magister's Terrace to Zul'aman patch or earlier in TBC (and actually better, 'cause MGT normal didn't drop epics everywhere).

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2
    Humm, they could have that pugging naxx and heroics already? Btw, wasn't the blue gear from seals quartermasters, ilvl 200?
    That is correct. All the Seal gear is ilvl200 - the weapons are epics and the armor are rares.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara