A fatbird in Paragon world 2nd YoggKill.....just for Aura?

I saw a fatbird in Paragon Yoggkill screenshot.Is there any place for balance?
    he's not a good buffer in Yoggkill,maybe Paragon lack of DK~

DK contributes areal 13%spell effect and excellent AOE dps in Yoggkill(Stars' DK got the dps 1st).wat ahout pity balance? single 13%spell effect,2nd class in dpser.i hope EM could effect on hurricane.

If 5% crit really important,element shaman can take the fatbird place.
    the Boomkin,the berserker

Re: A fatbird in Paragon world 2nd YoggKill.....just for Aura?

Ele shaman doesnt give 5% crit, you are idiot.. period

Boomkin gives crit and haste from aura, 3% hit from FF, EM talent. So its huge buff
    to everyone in raid. While Unholy DK gives only 13% spell damage inc.

You forgot curse dispel; stars brought a mage just for that. Or maybe he's just a good player.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

Quote Originally Posted by Befizzled
    Erm... http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=51470?

Nice way to burn yourself, "idiot".

Quit being emo about your own class/spec that is not underpowered.

10+ Year Old Account

All that aside from great DPS. I'm always top dps and damage when my guild does Yogg, all the while dispelling curses and poisons. If they had a moonkin in the raid it was for exceptional damage output as well as raid buffs.

Boomkin gives crit and haste from aura, 3% hit from FF, EM talent. So its huge buff
    to everyone in raid. While Unholy DK gives only 13% spell damage inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by aztek
    Erm... http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=51470?

Nice way to burn yourself, "idiot".
    Elemental Oath is also better than the Moonkin Aura because of it's larger coverage - you never have to worry about being close to the thunderchicken.

The only thing that a moonkin brings to a raid that is a genuine advantage over any other class is the 13% spell damage buff, which is a dps loss for locks to put up, and requires DKs to spec unholy. Ret paladins bring haste with their talented auras, and Shadowpriests bring the hit debuff without having to apply it.

And yeah, next time you call someone an idiot Befizzled, check your facts please.

Wonder if Befizled will show his face in this post again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

I'm always top dps and damage when my guild does Yogg
    With all due respect, and I know I would only sound like a jerk, but just because the OTHER dpsers suck in your guild, it doesn't make you exceptional. If your affl locks can't top YS with multidotting and DS execute in P3, then they are bad.

And to stay on topic: OP, from your sig I can see you play a boomkin yourself, hence you say boomkins should replaced. Either you are bad playing your class and can't compete with the others, or just wanted to see some self-confidence increasing posts like "hey dude boomkins r fine they roxorz n shit"? Either way, I don't really see the point of this topic. Moonkins are fine, l2p.

10+ Year Old Account

With all due respect, and I know I would only sound like a jerk, but just because the OTHER dpsers suck in your guild, it doesn't make you exceptional. If your affl locks can't top YS with multidotting and DS execute in P3, then they are bad.
    That may be true but regardless I know I'm pulling my weight and so is the other guild moonkin. I would still say a moonkin is definitely worth having for Yogg for the damage combined with great utility for that fight.

Im usually first on dps charts on yogg as balance druid. (Or the affliction lock)

hey,forgive poor Befizzled, guys.i dont want any judgemants here.

the point of my topic is why Nihilum or Stars never give a raid place to balance though the bird sounds a great buffer.i really amazed at Paragon.

it's a serious question that we have no seat in Top world FD raid and BLZ should
    clearly understand if a buffer lost its advantage and not be able to be a great dpser
    either,so this class this skilltree should be redesigned.

And to stay on topic: OP, from your sig I can see you play a boomkin yourself, hence you say boomkins should replaced. Either you are bad playing your class and can't compete with the others, or just wanted to see some self-confidence increasing posts like "hey dude boomkins r fine they roxorz n shit"? Either way, I don't really see the point of this topic. Moonkins are fine, l2p.
    i dont lost confidence and wont feel moonkin well-designed.i have wonderful WMO records and pride for fatbird.
    if u think it's fine,it's enough,BLz wont give us a next buff patch.
    the Boomkin,the berserker

"Bring the player, not the class" by Blizzard

15+ Year Old Account

"Bring the player, not the class" by Blizzard
    /thread.