Thread: Help on lvling

Help on lvling

Hi, i'm trying to lvl up my shammy (lvl 72 now), but i'm not liking my dps as enhancement. I would like some help about rotations, talent tree for lvling, stats i should look for, and stuff. If you have any good website with that kind of thing would help a lot.
    Is elemental easier to lvl up? What about end game? Which one usually does more dps: enhance or elem?
    Thanks all in advance.

Re: Help on lvling

yeah fail for me...
    But one question keeps up: what is the best for lvling, and what is the best for raids?

Deleted

Both are good for leveling and raids. It's up to you if you want to shoot more lightningbolts or hit stuff with weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Both are good for leveling and raids. It's up to you if you want to shoot more lightningbolts or hit stuff with weapons.
    Pretty much, it all depends on how you prefer to play, in raids there are fights I top the meters, then there are fights where our enhancement shaman easily beats me out. As far as leveling, both have their ups and downs. Enhancement has a little easier time with group quests due to wolves, but if you use totems and cooldowns properly most are still doable as elemental. However I find that elemental has it easier with normal questing, most mobs will die before hitting you, or very soon after, and if they do hit you just think of it as giving you more mana via water shield.

It really depends on your play style, but I will say that lavaburst is quite entertaining when you first get it and it's fun to see the numbers increase with gear, and thunderstorm is the greatest thing ever. ;D