Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Socket as holy in 3.2?

Yeah, Danner. I was gonna leave the TBC out of it. Despite how easy Badge Temple was, even at the end, alot of people still didn't see it. :P Those moments get your blood going, and until you've held on through something like that (or even close to holding on like that damning 3% such as your KT)... I just live for it.

Although, nikkita, I balance between int and spirit, more than just every slot becomes yellow. Should I need more thoroughput maybe I'd switch to some haste gems. Maybe spellpower. Of course, I've only -started- doing the hardmodes, so my playstyle may have to take a desperate switch.

And no, you don't have to teach me about using the right spell at the right time. I was the priest running 4 ranks of greater heal on my bars in TBC (1, 2, 4, 7) and still know how to keep a tank up for an extended period of time, without being Disc (and 0/5 empowered healing).

I'll let you know how it goes when I can try out a few more things.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    And no, you don't have to teach me about using the right spell at the right time. I was the priest running 4 ranks of greater heal on my bars in TBC (1, 2, 4, 7) and still know how to keep a tank up for an extended period of time, without being Disc (and 0/5 empowered healing).
    I stop-casted on General last night... it was nostalgic.

I remember back before they nerfed downranking the first time, my friend could cast 1k heals for half an hour before she started to lose mana, and that was just because some of the buffs had fallen off.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Reading this Im rethinking my own gemming situation. I mostly aim for spirit, getting I think 400ish mp5 while casting, 600+ on holy conc. Should I be aiming for more int for replenishment? I'm the only jubite on armory if you wanna take a gander.

On topic, believed in stacking spirit for the spelldamage and regen. I've always figured
    Int was decent with replenishment but never worth it. Seems I was off.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]
    I stop-casted on General last night... it was nostalgic.
    <3 !!!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~