loot ilvl distribution in 3.2

So from what I have gathered from available data so far the loot system in 3.2 will be quite different to how it is in ulduar currently. We know there are 3 tier 9 sets, all with the same stats with just more of each as the item level of each set increases. As we all know there will be 4 'modes' to run argent coliseum in 3.2, however only 3 'tiers' of itemlevels.

10 man -> 232
    25 man -> 245
    10 man heroic -> ??
    25 man heroic -> 258

My question is basically what is going to be filled into the 10 man heroic category? Will it be 245 so that players who do coliseum 10 heroic will have access to the same gear that is likely going to be itemized the same as 25 man coliseum (poorly) and likely much harder to get (hardly fair)? Or, based on the fact that there is only one type of gear with the word "Heroic" on it could this be signs of EQUAL loot dropping from 10 man heroic and 25 man heroic (ilvl 258)?

Ulduar 10 hardmode gear was itemized better than ulduar 25 normal mode loot which made is very desirable and helped to offset the fact that competant players who only did 10 man could atleast bring their gear up to the levels of scrub 25 man guilds who couldn't even kill yogg 25. If 10 man coliseum drops tier items on the same level as coliseum 25 then that's a pretty big kick in the dick. Having said that, blizzard did originally hint at the legendary mace being available in 10 man which as we all know was later scrapped but could this be their way of bringing legendaries to 10 mans? IE Legendaries/GOOD loot only dropping in heroic mode, and 10 and 25 man heroic modes both being the same difficulty.

or maybe this has already been set and i've missed something

Re: loot ilvl distribution in 3.2

I think Blizzard would want to have the same quality of loot in 10-man and 25-man, but they have acknowledged that if they do that 25-mans would probably die (or at least a lot fewer people would care about them). Players choose the path of least resistance and if they can run two 10-man groups and get the same quality loot and in the process rid themselves of 5 not-so-good players, they will do that. 10 mans are easier to organize and has by design larger margins than 25-man.

10-man heroic loot will probably be the same ilvl as 25-man normal, but they could be better itemized like the hardmode loot from ulduar 10 is now. What I'm not sure about is ow tier pieces will be handled, it could seem that tier tokens only drop from 25-man heroic and the two other sets will only be buyable by emblems of triumph. I could be wrong on this though.

Re: loot ilvl distribution in 3.2

10 man -> 232
    25 man -> 245
    10 man heroic -> 245
    25 man heroic -> 258

---

245 likely.
    Would appear to make ulduar gear completely redundant. Which, logically would be understandable if you're doing this at heroic mode.