Thread: Seal for DPS?

Seal for DPS?

So, I'm levelling a paladin (only 48) atm and I heard that Seal of Blood is being removed so I won't be able to use that for my DPS :\

So um, I was wondering what you other paladins feel what would be the best Seal to use for DPS wise? (ret ofc)

I was thinking Seal of Rightousness(sp), but i could be wrong

Re: Seal for DPS?

Seal of Vengeance/Corruption in raids and on instance bosses. Seal of Command otherwise. I am not a Paladin, but those are the ones I would use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

SoC

SoV is pointless on instagibbed targets (ie. non-elite mobs).

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi
    SoC

SoV is pointless on instagibbed targets (ie. non-elite mobs).
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Ok assuming that SoC is seal of corruption, erm, it says that damage is increased by using blood corruption or something?

So what's the actual rotation? Do I use blood corruption, then judgement of blood while having SoC active? ???

SoC = Seal of Command.

seal of vengeance/corruption is the new raid dps seal, command for trash and pvp

15+ Year Old Account

You'll get to Blood before 3.2, so use Blood when you get it.

After 3.2, Command for solo/PvP, Vengeance/Corruption for dungeons/raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

SoV for raids.

SoC for nothing. Use Seal of the Righteousness + the holy talent Seals of the Pure. Does more dmg. in the current PTR build. All of thatcan be subject to change of course.

edit: 100. Post! Yay!
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Use seal of command to level because you shouldn't be spending points in holy until you're level 70+ since ret/prot trees offer a higher dps boost/utility than seals of the pure. Besides, leveling with seal of command + glyph is pretty nice, especially before you are able to pick up judgements of the wise.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

use SoCommand cause its bettern then SoC/SoV atm untill the patch... and when u get seal of blood use that for raid/dungeon fights cause atm SoC/SoV is for tanking

Seal of vengeance for everything. SOC hits like a wet noodle on the ptr. Im sure it will get a well needed buff though.

Seal of Justice,

more stuns for the real niggaz

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu
    Seal of Vengeance/Corruption in raids and on instance bosses. Seal of Command otherwise. I am not a Paladin, but those are the ones I would use.
    The thing with Command is the burst at stunning, wich isnt very impressive since normally cant stun HC bosses, so I vote for Vengeance/Corr too :-*
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.

Pre 3.2 for alliance
    SoC to 66
    SotM to 80

Post 3.2
    SoC to 80
    SoV for pve
    SoC for pvp