Thread: warlock t9

warlock t9

has anyone tested the set bonus of the new t9 gear on the ptr yet. just wanted to know what kind of dps we are doing in t9 compared to t8

Re: warlock t9

Quote Originally Posted by Musin
    has anyone tested the set bonus of the new t9 gear on the ptr yet. just wanted to know what kind of dps we are doing in t9 compared to t8
    I had done testing and found t8 to do more dps than t9, but the t9 I was wearing was slightly buggy on the PTR. The 4pc bonus was basically useless at the time. When they fixed the bug, they deleted all the t9 I had on (including money spent on gems/enchants/etc). I haven't gone through the trouble to get t9 again to see, but the dps differential between t9 and t8 wasn't all that immense, so I'd say with a non-bugged 4pc bonus to t9, it will crank out much better damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by L2theuka
    "OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

cool just just wanted to know im not too happy with the look of the new armor but its not that big of a deal thanks for ur post

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Musin
    It's not much of a difference. The 4pc simply makes Destruction want to start casting Corruption again, and makes Affliction catch back up to Destruction on the meters.

The question remains for one of the bosses - the valkyr maiden twins. If you put a dot up, then switch to the opposing color, do your dots tick as if they were the original or the new color?

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

I always made a clear destinction gearwise locks/mages. They favor crit, we haste. Now all is dull. T8 got haste nerfed since T7 and now we get one single tier item with haste which is a nerf again. Crit is booooring, haste is a more fun stat to play. All offsets and weapons I pick will probably be haste ones ble..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

cool i know a great spot where i have a second of down time right before cb comes off cd where i could just cast a corr instead of a LT