Ret PVP the good and the bad

I put up a decent size post in the WoW forums about Ret viability in arena's and such, i would like some feedback if i could get some If you get the time to check it out the link is below

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...60841739&sid=1

Thanks ahead of time for any comments left, Trolls and all:P

Re: Ret PVP the good and the bad

good read, im sure you will be updating that thread multiple times with each PTR fix. Im sure seal of command will be buffed. Im sure Blizz will want it to be more viable

honestly im hoping the skill cap on our class gets higher. im tired of being called a lolret/ retardin / insert witty comment

best part is ive played multiple classes and can safely say every class can be whittled down to 4 or 5 killing buttons and 2 or 3 or shit buttons
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys

i did some ret 2's with a disc priest (and 3's with disc/muti which is still a giant clusterfuck) and i can say that i like ret pvp on the ptr. assuming you have the ability to watch what your opponent is doing, how many hots they have, if they have trinkets/def cooldowns up, you can gib someone quite a bit more easily than 3.1. this is with no glyphs on anyone.

managed to kill quite a few resto druids in a stun. altho after the third duel they typically figure this out, but then again, in arena you will have a partner as well

ill be doing some 2's with my real disc priest partner who i can coordinate well with and i'll get back to everyone

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

^

I'm excited to hear your feedback. I still think my partner and I will be doing 2's amidst our 3's games.

2's are just fun :P