Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Longest wsg you had?

1 hour and 29 minutes in 29's back during BC.

I'll not forget that one as that was the first time I sent a GM ticket in.

Horde FC did the tower climb exploit. The GM answered really quick and ported the offender to mid-field. Stayed around to monitor the rest of the BG and when the guy did it again, he got booted and our flag returned to our base.

Thank goodness was beer and friends on a LAN.
    [The class I play] is imbalanced and broken, [The class that counters my class] should be nerfed because it's too OP, but [The class I counter] is fine and just needs to L2P.

I think its like 2h 10 min for me
    Horde had alrdy 2 points when some ally went and took the flag and camped somewhere in the horde base roof

1,5 days, I entered the BG when everything was fine, I logged out when It was 1-0 for Alliance, the next day I log in and I join the same BG.The Horde flag was gone, I dont know what happened, but I think a gnome stole it!

Over 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Longest WSG - 7hrs+.... I actually left the damn BG for about 1hr+ to eat my dinner and watch some TV. I came back, ended up q-ing back into the same one. (This was before the 'Increase FC dmg received debuff')

Longest Alterac Valley - 1 and 1/2 days. This was back in vanilla WoW. Second longest was 16hrs.

Man, I still get the shivers thinking back abt those days. Now, anything nearing 1hr, I afk out, unless we are VERY VERY close to winning. As in, a CERTAIN win not a CHANCE to win. Its sad, really.

3 hrs premade vs premade... the other premade ended up AFKing out - pussies! 8)

My longest was something like 3 hours. They usualy last about 1 hour on my server.

4 days, wasn't there the whole time tho. Flag bugged is win.
    Hi

6 hours, our FC had horde flag and DC'd after 20 mins, the rest of the time was just a mass farm of new horde looking for our FC.
    Ilvl is like a Bikini. What it shows is interesting, what it hides is crutial!

15+ Year Old Account

Probably around 1-2 hours at most.

Offtopic: Not sure if anyone noticed it, but that rogue in the screenshot of the OP is priceless.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan