Mimiron 10 man hardmode p4 problem

Hey guys,

currently we are trying mimiron hardmode for 3 evenings and reaching phase 4 without problems.. but we cant get him down, because the headtank keeps dying after 1-2 minutes in p4 because raid damage is so high and the healers cant handle the damage output coming in. We got some quite good healers (pala, disc priest, druid) and this cant be the issue. Due to the lack of a warlock we were forced to choose between an ele shaman, hunter and an owl to tank the head. We decided for the owl due to threat issues. p3 works for us in 2-3 down phases without herosim..
    Any ideas, tricks or whatever to make p4 easier? :-)

greetings, ven0m

Re: Mimiron 10 man hardmode p4 problem

If you are using a warrior tank, then get him to tank the head with spell relfect, its the easiest and safest way to do it. Atleast it was for my guild.
    If not then you'll have to use a decicated healer to keep the head tank alive. and the druid is your best bet, keep hots rolling, maybe get your priest to use PS or get your paladin to bubble sacrifice if the head tank is getting low.

We are using blood dk as mt and feral dd as offtank for the bombs in p3 :-/

It doesn't require a lock, just lots of healing You can also use grounding totems to eat the plasma.

I dont know if it would work on hardmode as I've only done it on normal mode but, I usually solo tank it with a feral druid eating the bombs, when we reach p4, I taunt the head part and the lock soul shatters, leaving me with 100% threat and the guy below me at 10-15% something. Maybe this would equal too much Mt healing?
    biym