2v2 with ret pally///resto or ele shammy???

I'm currently thinking about doing a 2v2 team with a ret pally but idk wich spec I should take...

I don't want to try resto and see that it's not good with a ret pally ...the same for ele

I would like to know your opinion

thx

Re: 2v2 with ret pally///resto or ele shammy???

with either it will be tough. The pally is gonna have to use alot of his freedoms and protections on u. With resto your gonna go oom before the other healer, and with ele you have to pray you kill one of them before the shammy gets destroyed.

and whats about shammy ///survival hunter???

Quote Originally Posted by Freshness
    with either it will be tough. The pally is gonna have to use alot of his freedoms and protections on u. With resto your gonna go oom before the other healer, and with ele you have to pray you kill one of them before the shammy gets destroyed.
    I wouldn't really listen to this guy if I were you. Basically, resto shaman is going to be easier. It's actually quite a popular comp. I would only play elemental if you're a really skilled elemental shaman, and I'm assuming you're not. Healing is a much safer proposition, and it's getting buffed in the next patch. A good resto shammy is still tough.

Shaman is currently the 'hardmode' healer in 2v2 currently. I would suggest avoiding it and getting a 3v3 or 5v5 team.

Lock/resto shaman would be my suggestion for 2v2.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    Lock/resto shaman would be my suggestion for 2v2.
    This

Lock/Resto Shaman works incredibly well if played right, it gets eaten by some double melee dps setups(rogue warrior or thingies like that :P ) but it eats most of the popular setups if played right.

That was most likely before ret pallys got nerfed.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

I ran resto/ret last season and it didn't seem to bad. I would suggest going resto.

2v2 is basically going to be dead as of 3.2. I would start looking to build a good 3v3 or 5v5 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    2v2 is basically going to be dead as of 3.2. I would start looking to build a good 3v3 or 5v5 team.
    This is your best option right now. New season coming up soon. The idea of playing with 2 others is to know they playstyle and function as a team which takes some time getting used to.

I 3v3 with survival hunter and mage. Good cc, nice burst.