Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Yogg+0 - Ensidia - Magtheridon-EU

Lucky Ensidia, that Stars wasnt to egotitisk and egocentric kids that would share strat right away, or ensidia would still be whining.

So again very very lucky ensidia and respect to STARS! they are number one.

and ofc lets see if they send out a big thanks for Stars for the strat, ill be you those kids wont.
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamwow
    Since we're going tit for tat.

Ensidia used shady mechanics to kill Hodir, that much is clear--I'm thus not a fan of them.

Fuck Exodus too in my opinion (hooray we agree on something).

I thought butthurt was a childish term only americans used--you should probably stop sayin it or you might turn into an evil american and start making people fat with your McDonalds "Wand of Fatten Shit Up"

I think you meant lying--lieing isn't a word.

Even if you meant lying you'd have been using the word improperly, I may be biased due to my presuppositions but I certainly haven't fabricated any untruths or provided any false proofs. If you'll notice I've even corrected my statements which proved to be wrong.

In conclusion, you can't spell conclusion.

roflmao, best comeback ever! oh man dying of epic lols in this thread....

Really guys? Seriously? Really!? roflmao!

Deleted

I hate #guild.

#Guild sucks.

Seriously, Ensidia sucks, Stars sucks, every guild that gets a world first SUCKS cause they spoil the fun for others who want world firsts!

Guess it was time they stopped acting like they didnt want the achievement.

gz.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrawler
    Post Two: I can't believe they nerfed shaman! There must not be anyone on the design staff who plays shamans. I bet they all play Hello Kitty Island Adventures because they are all bads. I bet they are mean to their pets too. I am so mad right now that I am going to write on my wall, possibly in blood, how much better I am at designing classes. I heard at Blizzcon that they said they have no idea what they're doing. My shaman used to do okay damage but then I got beat by some other guy. It must be the designers' fault. I am not bad, just mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepony
    McDonalds has nothing to do with starting 2 world wars and killing millions and millions of innocent people. If they had the chance they would start another world war. The Germans can NEVER be trusted. They will always be second class citizens in our world. While people will do business and associate with German people, in the back of their mind they will never trust them. They are the most inhuman race in the world.
    That shocked me. You are a sad person sir. Hope you will get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamwow
    Ensidia used shady mechanics to kill Hodir, that much is clear--I'm thus not a fan of them.
    Fine by me, we did use shady mechanics on Hodir, but not any other bosses. If you're interested in our whole reasoning behind this check http://www.ensidia.com/home/news/hod...n-ensidia.html . You're completely entitled to your own opinion about what we did there, at least this is based on actual truth rather than random shit from the hatemachine.

Quoting Mek:
    This is not a World First, it has no meaning at all.
    We also _never_ said that Yogg+0 was impossible, nor did EJ actually. It's just the dramakids stirring up drama again. There are no links to be find of either of us claiming it to be impossible. Gz for believing in rumours.
    eoy - manaflask

Quote Originally Posted by Atrath
    Kungen gave you Mimiron's Head because you returned the favor.
    '
    This one made me giggle

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by eoy
    Fine by me, we did use shady mechanics on Hodir, but not any other bosses. If you're interested in our whole reasoning behind this check http://www.ensidia.com/home/news/hod...n-ensidia.html . You're completely entitled to your own opinion about what we did there, at least this is based on actual truth rather than random shit from the hatemachine.

Quoting Mek:
    You guys use shady tactics all the time and don't reveal stuff, honestly I'm pretty sure the whole world of warcraft would be happier with you guys just backing off and ruin hello kitty online.

Slyce

Quoting Mek:
    Ah cool, nice to know one of the "top" guilds results to cheating to get World Firsts.

So if Ensidia doesn't do the boss at all and just sits and watched livestreams / bosskill videos and then goes in to 1shot the boss, we're the best?

(and yes, I do see an incoming analogy to the Stars yogg+0 kill..)
    What you fail to understand, is what's causing the bulk of the flame, was the "mathematically impossible" statement. It reminds people too much of Kungen's statements during TBC of dictating to Blizzard what changes he felt they needed to make, and this time you happened to get bent over for it because other people figured out how to do it as is first. You're honestly better off not responding, and just go about getting ready for the coliseum to take first place back.

Sure, there's going to be flames about this regardless, but that statement has blown this into "scandal' proportions.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Ive said this in another thread, but feel it appropriate to state here as well.

Your WoW achievements mean nothing when the power goes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    What you fail to understand, is what's causing the bulk of the flame, was the "mathematically impossible" statement.
    Can you please show where we state this? Or where EJ does? Trusting the hatemachine are we?

Sure, there's going to be flames about this regardless, but that statement has blown this into "scandal' proportions.
    Fun how something can blow into scandal proportions that was never even said. Shows the general intelligence of the community I guess.
    eoy - manaflask

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    What you fail to understand, is what's causing the bulk of the flame, was the "mathematically impossible" statement. It reminds people too much of Kungen's statements during TBC of dictating to Blizzard what changes he felt they needed to make, and this time you happened to get bent over for it because other people figured out how to do it as is first. You're honestly better off not responding, and just go about getting ready for the coliseum to take first place back.

Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    Well gratz, now everybody can be friends again and we can hopefully let the subject die a silent death.
    Till 3.2 ofc.
    This.

while reading these thread i couldnt but notice most ensidia f4nboiz have switched to being STARS f4nboiz, writing "STARS FTW" or "stars > ensidia" and crap, squirt over a guild that has been unknown to most of them until their yogg +0 kill. This is just pathetic how them newbs go with the flow, as they never achieved anything themselves.

2ndly, ensidia never said it was impossible, nor did they openly accuse exodus for exploiting, they just found the exploit themselves and reported it, resulting in a ban of the abusers.
    ...okay, you KNOW what traditionally happens to every evil item ever disposed into an ocean, right? Someone catches a nice big cod for their supper, hey there's something weird inside this fish, oh look it's a neat sword, what's this tingly sensation when I hold it, oooo arrrgh my soul etc etc.
    I hate most Americans, and I'm an American. Seriously, there are some really STUPID people in this country. Most of them are Fat, and one of them is my ex-wife.

Could someone explain to me the Ensidia cheating on Mimiron thing. First time I heard about it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    We agree with Communism.

Quoting Mek:
    We also _never_ said that Yogg+0 was impossible, nor did EJ actually. It's just the dramakids stirring up drama again. There are no links to be find of either of us claiming it to be impossible. Gz for believing in rumours.

I appreciate your candidness.

Frankly I don't care what your reasoning was--this goes back to my argument about rationalization.

To illustrate: Nobanme is racist (countryist?) against Americans.

Regardless of the reasons why he is racist he will still, in the end, be a racist.

Now he, perhaps, can make a great argument as to why someone should hate America ( similarly as you can make an argument about why it's okay to cheese Hodir )--but this argument is not likely to be based in reason, but instead in rationale.

Rationalizing is what it sounds like--its making an excuse for something that otherwise would've been inexcusable.

Like I said, I retract statements about mimi as that kill has been proven to be legit. Hell I'll even say grats to you guys for Yogg+0.

I'm wondering if you could've killed it without gear you inevitably received as a result of that Hodir kill though. I'm guessing the answer is probably yes--but we will never know because you chose to cheese the encounter and benefited from that.
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepony
    If it weren't for America all of Europe would be playing on German servers.
    You 5 star prat. A WWII reference I guess. The USA were 2 years late and only joined after Japan attacked first... Nazis werent bad enough to go to war, eh? While they watched Britain and other allies fight they charged them extortionate loans to fund the war effort.

I like Americans, brash but honest and bold, but your just a nationalist idiot.

@ Nezoia

Although you seem to be hugging ensida alittle too much for my tastes, your right with alot of things, especially with certain riled up people. And although I would disagree with some of the exploits ensida did or "didnt" use there's no point since this is a thread on ensida's finally killing yogg + 0.

Grats