Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Yogg+0 - Ensidia - Magtheridon-EU

So busy trying to prove their math about it being impossible, that they got sniped by 3 guilds before going back to the drawing board. I wouldn't exactly call that being back on top.

And yes, they do deserve the flames that will be forthcoming by many for being a sponsored guild whose entire purpose is world firsts, when 3 guilds that aren't sponsored beat them to it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    So busy trying to prove their math about it being impossible, that they got sniped by 3 guilds before going back to the drawing board. I wouldn't exactly call that being back on top.

And yes, they do deserve the flames that will be forthcoming by many for being a sponsored guild whose entire purpose is world firsts, when 3 guilds that aren't sponsored beat them to it.
    Delete your post dude, you really don't have any valid proof.

I would like to know why they suddenly decided to kill Yogg +0 after saying they weren't going to bother with it. >.>
    Kungen gave Eoy Mimiron's Head because he returned the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrath

I would like to know why they suddenly decided to kill Yogg +0 after saying they weren't going to bother with it. >.>
    because they realized that people would laugh at them really hard if they didn't kill it within a week of everyone else.
    Bringing the "hardcoar" to casual since 2009.

arent all hardcore raiding guilds entire purpose getting world firsts?

gz ensidia!

15+ Year Old Account

Even though they crushed everyone else to every other first (Stars possibly being an exception because of the late start). Oh and on that note, guess you didn't notice the multiple AMD advertisements in the Stars Y+0 video.

But yeah, they should have kept grinding away at it instead of sitting back and saying it couldn't be done. Their loss.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Atrath

Very simple answer to that question.

They were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode
    fun fact: it aint on their website yet, inbe4 american fanbois who were third, as usual
    ITT: Let's troll about US vs. EU for the 18 billionth time, who cares?

Gz on the kill and mount

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    arent all hardcore raiding guilds entire purpose getting world firsts?
    Uhhh no? They have the purpose of completing content, first is only the objective of minor few, realm firsts US/EU first World firsts are somes objectives, but mostly, killing the boss.
    And with nothing more than a whimper, the sig faded into the void.
    Please read our Sig/Avatar rules here.

Well gratz, now everybody can be friends again and we can hopefully let the subject die a silent death.
    Till 3.2 ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipawin
    They will never be back on top to a lot of people .... to go and complain that its 'mathematically impossible' to blizzard, and then have other guilds defeat the encounter without having it nerfed just goes to show that there is better out there
    agree
    they think = we cant do it so it must be impossible lol
    i lost my respect for this guild when i saw the treath + proof on mmo champion about their exploit on first mimiron kill.
    The are a bunch of people with a to big ego if you ask me
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Chainz

Quote Originally Posted by YigiBareTank
    because they realized that people would laugh at them really hard if they didn't kill it within a week of everyone else.
    Yeah, but it kind of makes them look even more stupid as a guild for saying that, then end up doing it. ???
    Kungen gave Eoy Mimiron's Head because he returned the favor.

That's what happens when Eoy wins a mount

I lol'd

First they claim it's impossible, then they scramble to prove an exploit because they were pissed another guild thought of it first, then they claim they dont care about the kill when someone gets it without exploiting, then they kill it anyway.

Fail leadership is fail.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Grats.

Tigercat:

- They never claimed it was impossible. (If you think so, prove it!)
    - There's no justifying for Exodus cheating, no matter how you put it. (And other guilds were reporting in the issue as well).

Fail trolling is fail.

Ensidia never posted any information stating the encounter was impossible. It was a post on the Elitist Jerks forums.

I wasn't justifying anything.  Either way, their past history suggests they dont mind exploiting if they think that's the only way, and their claim that they decided not to try it would seem to support that they thought it wasn't worth their time(read: undoable)

Edit: Either way, it's amusing to watch all the EU fanboys scramble to defend their chosen guild, even when it comes in fourth
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Even though they crushed everyone else to every other first (Stars possibly being an exception because of the late start). Oh and on that note, guess you didn't notice the multiple AMD advertisements in the Stars Y+0 video.

But yeah, they should have kept grinding away at it instead of sitting back and saying it couldn't be done. Their loss.
    That doesnt mean they are sponsored by AMD, do your research.