Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Yogg+0 - Ensidia - Magtheridon-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Atrath
    Delete your post dude, you really don't have any valid proof.

I would like to know why they suddenly decided to kill Yogg +0 after saying they weren't going to bother with it. >.>
    i think the 'we're not going to bother with it' is just an excuse. It is THE hardest encounter currently ingame, maybe they were struggling with it and to keep face they just said that they weren't going to bother with it. Then provided (obviously faulty) math that says it was impossible. Afterwards they probably did put a lot less time towards it, thinking in their minds that it was impossible. Then the impossible happened.. err wait.. Exodus cheated.. okay still safe, and still impossible.

Enter the Chinese connection STARS. The Eurounderdogs Paragon. The US Superstars Premonition.

Now Ensidia has a really big WTF moment, but luckily STARS had posted a strat, and Paragon a full fight video.. What i consider this is a lack of dedication to the WF. Dedication is what makes a guild good. The ability to persevere, to get knocked on your ass and get up and say 'gimme a bit more please'

I mean Still, its an amazing achievement, but there's really no excitment left. STARS walked away with the checkered flag, the race is over. Ensidia shouldnt have go to pit on the last lap i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I wasn't justifying anything. Either way, their past history suggests they dont mind exploiting if they think that's the only way, and their claim that they decided not to try it would seem to support that they thought it wasn't worth their time(read: undoable)
    Past history suggest that trolls like to spread FUD about guilds they are envious about. There have been no proof of exploiting, and they explained and published all bugs that ever did happen for them.

Their claim was they couldn't care less about doing a achievement in the middle of the summer. Truely, they really just did it to stop people from whining.

People like you who spread the envious FUD is just stupid. You want to believe random unnamed trolls, rather than members of the guild itself, or other high ranked guilds. That I do not understand.

Edit: Either way, it's amusing to watch all the EU fanboys scramble to defend their chosen guild, even when it comes in fourth
    It's more amusing seeing US failures like you wanting to spread false information, since you clearly cannot accept that other guilds simply are better than your own.

Is it a coincidence that Ensidia didn't kill Yogg +0 until Stars posted their strat on mmo-champion? Is this where Ensidia will go for future strats on difficult bosses?

Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Yiqa

Ensidia's disbanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    arent all hardcore raiding guilds entire purpose getting world firsts?
    No, only sponsored guilds!

too bad the gquit photo doesnt show them getting invited back. if only it were true

Quote Originally Posted by deathfuryxx

Ensidia's disbanding?
    -_-

http://www.ensidia.com/media/photologue/photos/buja.jpg
    People being repromoted after rejoining from their joking leave.

About time ^^
    Why Not ^^

OMG OMG THEY DID W O W W O W!

Wtf...yesterday people made posts flaming ensidia and now they make a topic to gz them? they arent even 3rd i think they came 4th so what's the point of making a post about ensidia ops...i forgot FANBOYS!.

Go crawl in the hole u came out just to praise 25 people u have nothing to dowith them...OMG MY BROTHERS 5TH COUSIN Is INT HERE OMG OMG!

Whole fights nerdrages for 25 people u dont know will never meet.

Instead of making posts praising them better make a post when ur own guild does that achievement..

Hate speech i know...but i am sick of all this posts lately....Fighting about who was legitimate and who wasn't fight.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    -_-

Sorry if I don't spend all my day reading Ensidia's news.

Quote Originally Posted by Brudish
    Grats on finally doing it, took ya time.

Say thanks to stars.
    I love people like you that make snarky comments when you can't even clear the keepers in 25 man.

Haha wth.. "looks like theyre back on top" what the hell? :P getting an encounter down as 4th does not mean back on top, jikes.. these fanboys will even make a pen out to be proof for ensidia to be the best guild...

Guess what? They are not atm, and they never will be with that arrogant and childish attitude.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    -_-

"The Stash / The Jail / Useless Alt" ;D

Quote Originally Posted by deathfuryxx
    Sorry if I don't spend all my day reading Ensidia's news.
    Took 15 seconds to click to the gallery and look at another picture, not much longer than it took to post your reply, I'd reckon.

All the other guilds who came 50th on x-boss been posting here. Why should it be any different for Ensidia?

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein
    P.s Nice fake pics though. Check armory no info they actually got it. gg qq.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Ragebar (Check fancy title , retard)

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Even though they crushed everyone else to every other first (Stars possibly being an exception because of the late start). Oh and on that note, guess you didn't notice the multiple AMD advertisements in the Stars Y+0 video.

But yeah, they should have kept grinding away at it instead of sitting back and saying it couldn't be done. Their loss.
    I agree it's their loss, but everyone seems to forget that they were on Algalon 2 weeks before anyone else, and if it hadn't been so bugged they probably would have downed him well before anyone else did as well, instead of just before Mtehod. Just saying, funny how people like to remember what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Past history suggest that trolls like to spread FUD about guilds they are envious about. There have been no proof of exploiting, and they explained and published all bugs that ever did happen for them.

Their claim was they couldn't care less about doing a achievement in the middle of the summer. Truely, they really just did it to stop people from whining.

People like you who spread the envious FUD is just stupid. You want to believe random unnamed trolls, rather than members of the guild itself, or other high ranked guilds. That I do not understand.
    It's more amusing seeing US failures like you wanting to spread false information, since you clearly cannot accept that other guilds simply are better than your own.
    You expect me to believe that a guild that sells itself as "the" world first guild really just decided "Hey, let's just not bother with the hardest encounter in-game, it doesn't matter anyway right?" because of the time of year?  The idea that they just thought it couldn't be done and therefore wasn't worth their time seems a lot more likely to me.

It's also amusing watching your own assumptions.  You couldn't pay me enough to make me move to any European country and take part in any of their crap, the only "envy" I feel for Ensidia is the same kind of "envy" I feel for the guy that picked up my garbage this morning.  I didn't make any EU/US comment, I simply said it's funny that they killed it now after saying they didn't care about it.  No matter what you say, they still came in fourth.

PS: Keep defending them though, no matter how you look at it until 3.2 comes out they were beaten to "beating the game" by three other guilds. I revel in all the anguish that's causing all the Ensidia fanboys.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Its funny how people always bash Ensidia when they dont get a worldfirst or if they do, they claim exploit, its actual makes me laugh. I dont know, maybe the WoW community cant accept these things... But then when another guild other than Ensidia do it, its "LOLOLOL Ensidia SUCK!" And considering the number of achievements in Ulduar it is hard to get WF on everything.... And Grats btw

You expect me to believe that a guild that sells itself as "the" world first guild really just decided "Hey, let's just not bother with the hardest encounter in-game, it doesn't matter anyway right?" because of the time of year? The idea that they just thought it couldn't be done and therefore wasn't worth their time seems a lot more likely to me.
    Yes, I expect you to believe what they say, as that is the only true source of information. If I state my opinion, you cannot say my opinion is not my opinion, can you?

It's also amusing watching your own assumptions. You couldn't pay me enough to make me move to any European country and take part in any of their crap, the only "envy" I feel for Ensidia is the same kind of "envy" I feel for the guy that picked up my garbage this morning. I didn't make any EU/US comment, I simply said it's funny that they killed it now after saying they didn't care about it. No matter what you say, they still came in fourth.
    Most likely you waste more time playing WoW than they do, over a period of 6-12 months. Who's the nolifer now?

PS: Keep defending them though, no matter how you look at it until 3.2 comes out they were beaten to "beating the game" by three other guilds. I revel in all the anguish that's causing all the Ensidia fanboys.
    Over a month ago, some said on IRC they expected a US guild like Premotion to get world first. If you aren't on IRC, are not reading their forums, and only get your source of info about the guild, from random trolls on this forum, then it's pretty obvious why you fail.

I could say USA is inhabited by 99.99% retards since all my sources here says so. Would I be correct then? Or should I perhaps check other sources ? It's obviously wrong. Just as it's obviously wrong to claim about exploits, and deny the opinion they have told the public.

Get the point now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    All the other guilds who came 50th on x-boss been posting here. Why should it be any different for Ensidia?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...idon&n=Ragebar (Check fancy title , retard)
    As u see i removed it is some sand in ur vgna or i insulted someone from ur family? You are the lowlife pathetic retard who drools over a foreighn guild...If ur wow Name increases by typing posts and fighting for ensidia its ur call...Go play ur char and stop the mindless trolling kid .
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!