Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Yogg+0 - Ensidia - Magtheridon-EU

So are people still saying Ensidia sucks for not getting the world first on Yogg+0?

I'm pretty sure they stated they weren't actively trying to down it.

Which doesn't really warrant flaming, if I was in the guild I'd vote to skip it too. There's really no reason to do it, unless you're a fan of getting 10 achievement points or an ugly mount collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceazyface
    There's really no reason to do it, unless you're a fan of getting 10 achievement points or an ugly mount collector.
    ....or striving to be world first

In fact,

I didnt win the Wimbledon open cause I wasnt interested in actively trying for it.
    Theres no point to go because its the same as my tennis court down the road. Whats the difference?
    The better decider of Top Player is from the tournament I had last week where I won, because that was the challenge.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox
    After reading a few Ensidia threads and blogs, it's apparent they're all douchebags who want to be the best and can't handle it when people across a few borders are killing things before they did. Excuses such as "we didn't care" hold no water.

Grats to Stars, grats to Ensidia.

Now let's move on...
    Agreed. Who cares who killed what first?

Those posting these threads should be banned for trolling, since its obvious everyone just wants to complain about who is the world best!

So 1 guild beat a certain hard mode before another... new patch and new content are right around the corner... who cares?
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Aerynsùn (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

Quote Originally Posted by wageaoe
    Ok I am defeated by the best internet troll produced by Ensidia so this's my last post here.

I think most of us agree that Stars now are at least in the same level as Ensidia. Which one is better? You can always have your own opinion based on your understanding about difficulty and achievement. You can go with Wowprogress and I can go with guildox. That's not the point.

No I am not talking about Ensidia exploited or got sponsored or something else, which is another story. I am talking about being a mature man with honor and sportmanship.

After reading all those bullshits from Ensidia and Kungen here and there:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=77608.585

I found this:

Yes, these guys may bitching and whining at their own place in their own language, who knows? At least right now I feel they deserve more respects for what they have done and said so I gave them mine.

You can keep following and boasting Ensidia and your boy Kungen. I won't, not utill he becomes a man, no matter how many WFs he had and will have.

In my opinion Stars beat Ensidia this round, both physically and mentally. And to fight back Ensidia definitely needs something more than WFs.

Peace out
    This is probably the best post youve ever made.

You still fail on thinking im an Ensida fanboy tho, i just tell the truth.

I respect Stars, and you dont respect Ensidia.

That still makes me more right than you tho

*shakes head*, *tuts* and *eyerolls*

Quote Originally Posted by khanthal
    In Blizzard's eyes #2 that are not intended and that lead to boss kills are exploits.

They are the standard of review.

Thus exploits.
    Your first affirmation is wrong. And this is why Blizzard, which are according to you "the standard of review" said "no exploit" and did not ban Ensidia.

Thus no exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by starsfenboi

Now.. Stop these damn threads.. If the guilds exploit they get banned, if they dont.. Then its not an exploit..

Simple as that..

o_O its shit thread anywayz

btw in that pic i found a spyware just in case someone of you wants to DL it :> i found out the hard way

and btw...Cool story both of you!

15+ Year Old Account

This topic is STILL going? Good Lord, wasn't this like, two weeks ago?

You people need to get out more.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by starsfenboi
    btw in that pic i found a spyware just in case someone of you wants to DL it :> i found out the hard way
    Gz for uploading it in the first place.

Dimwit. :

you welcome bro o_O

I've just read 32 pages of crap that i will never remember and I only have one thing to say!

I'm american and I play on the Europe realms for WoW. Why? All the friends I make seem to be from the EU, people from the USA are fucking ass holes. (I think I'm entitled to say this as I am American and also live in USA)

and you felt the need to add to the crap 3 months after the fact? wow.

Is there any valid proof that Ensidia as a whole said it was "mathematcally impossible"? Don't think so, then explain me: Then why is everyone bringing up that shit?

You at least can say "gratz on the kill" and not laugh at them just for being 4th of a 11-12 million playerbase.

This is old news, where have you been for the last 2 months?

This thread delivers.

THEY ABUSED DD!

i c no vid on youtube or ensidia.com or warcraftmovies
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic
    "OMFG I spent 7g buying [insert item name] from action house, but it didn't go in my bag!"....

I am just going to put this out there and I see this as one of the big issues with ensidia. They seem to have blizzard in their pocket. Any time they need anything done they can get in direct contact with Daelo and get things fixed. They made is clear they were in contact with him about hodir. They made it clear they were in direct contact with him over the Exodus thing. They seem to have more direct access to blizzard employees than anyone else. If they use questionable tactics and mechanics to kill a boss all is well. They make a post about it on their front page and get Daelo on the phone and what happens to them. Absolutely nothing. Ensidia saying they didn't know that this was an exploit is crap. The exact same thing happened in Naxx with mages spellstealing buffs in military wing. Blizzard said straight up those kinds of things are not the way encounters are meant to be beaten. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Daelo is on their crown princes payroll and I really mean that. This post isn't meant to flame them but simply stating things that have come up in discussions about this topic.
    Cheers,
    Cosset
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cosset - 90 Tauren Druid
    Zinzrah - 100 Undead Rogue