Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Question about Vindication Change

Quote Originally Posted by m4e
    fun times great oldies.

so much hate.

anyway, after a little research and some napkin math. if you were to pick up 3/5 Divine Int (6% total int buff) and if your raid provided all additional int buffs, you would gain somewhere about 340something mana to your maximum pool. now then if you take the mana returned numbers from each ability/effect (DP, AT [B-elf only] and replenishment) in the end the difference in mana gained for the boss encounter (6% int talent vs not talented) would range somewhere between 2000 to 2500, depending on the duration of the encounter of course. Now i do see that if you play alliance this number would be muchhhhhh lower, being that you do not have Arcane Torrent.

now, if mana does end up being an issue in 3.2, does 2000-2500 more mana each encounter not sound appealing? for Blood Elves at least?

now these numbers are based on my napkin math and the posted information about buffs, mana cost, etc bewteen Wowwiki and Wowhead
    if someone wants to type all the math up that would be fantastic, if not, oh well.

as for armory, here have a look at my poorly itemized gear set...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...d+Hand&n=Ryong

i doesnt afraid
    The gems in your breastplate say it all.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    The gems in your breastplate say it all.
    Oh god, I didn't even notice

16 str > 20 crit. For someone who uses EJ forum like it was the bible you are pretty clueless....

And I mean't dropping one or two consecration to let your mana regen a bit. The idea is you manage your ressources. If it has never crossed your mind that sometimes you have to drop out a consec to avoid locking yourself out for 20sec of DPS then you should probably rethink your gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

15+ Year Old Account

Awww, I think we scared m4e away.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account

EDIT: 700 posts yay xD (to add to the derailment)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark

EDIT: 700 posts yay xD (to add to the derailment)