Thread: New CoT ideas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New CoT ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen
    CoT:CoT1, the infinite dragonflight tries to prevent your group from helping Thrall and you must help yourselves helping him.

Which could lead to the much more hilarious CoT:CoT:CoT1
    Win!

I'd like to see the siege of blackrock mountain and siege of stormwind. These could be your instances where the infinite dragon flight is up to no good. Then you could do a raid for the great sundering. No need to try and stop it, make it like Hyjal. No real reason for being there, it's just cool. We could kill Azzinoth and he would drop a cool shield and his warglaives... >.>

I recall a boat being in Caverns so the new entrance there should be for Helping Jaina and Rexxars crew against the Kul Tiras fleet.I think its the 3rd mission in TFT orc campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

I personally want CoT expansion.. First great war.. or second.. or even 3rd..

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Blizzard already stated that they though CoT was finished. That means that there will be no new CoT instances.

/thread.

I'm gonna tell my mommy if they stop making COT instances!

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    Blizzard already stated that they though CoT was finished. That means that there will be no new CoT instances.

/thread.
    Source?

Actually I'd like a instance where you get hired by merchant's to work against your alliance in CoT, and in exchange, you get loot.

Like going to back to fight against your leaders. Reversed version of alike MH and Strat, but fights where "our" alliances lost to the evil. Would be cool
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEater

Death of Cenarius at the hands of the orcs.
    Cenarius was killed by the buring legion 10,000 years b4 kil'jaedan discovered draenor and the hidden dranei
    get it right b4 u spam out ur ass u noob

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hayatt
    Cenarius was killed by the buring legion 10,000 years b4 kil'jaedan discovered draenor and the hidden dranei
    get it right b4 u spam out ur ass u noob
    Because Grom Hellscream actually killed Cenarius while chop-chopping some wood in Ashenvale. Go play Warcraft 3.
    'get it right b4 u spam out ur ass u noob'

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    please, if you don't have a clue about lore, then don't post.

the war of the ancients was a plot to summon sargeras through the first well of eternity. malfurion succeeded to collapse the portal right before sargeras could enter, thus (assumedly) killing him. the portal's destruction created the great sundering. sargeras' summoning did not cause the WotA, it is the other way around (i use the new timeline for this).

and he probably meant participating in the killing/kidnapping, not stopping it. or more precise: stopping the infinite dragonflight from stopping the events.
    The problem is that the Infinite Dragonflight thus far *appear* to have the best of intentions, i.e. prevent the Orc invasion of Azeroth, prevent Arthas from becoming the Lich King, ect.

Aiding in the summoning of Sargeras would completely contradict what they've done thus far.

On a side note, I'd still love to see a raid instance that revolves around the Tomb and the WC3 storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    Because Grom Hellscream actually killed Cenarius while chop-chopping some wood in Ashenvale. Go play Warcraft 3.
    'get it right b4 u spam out ur ass u noob'
    Grom actually did kill Cenarius. And this one would actually make sense.. The Infinite Dragon Flight tend to try and stop things from happening if they think it would make the world a better place..

So for instance, you would have to LET the great sundering occur if you were to go to an instance that involved that; and presumably the Infinite Dragon flight would be trying to make sure it didn't happen.

As for the Cenarius thing, I think it would make a lot of sense for this to be a CoT instance. Cenarius not getting killed could make things go a lot better for the druids in their fight against the Emerald Nightmare. And if the next expansion has to do with the Emerald Dream, then it would make sense to have this be a CoT instance.

Furthermore, it'd be really badass to fight alongside Grommash.

New caverns of time wing: The Ordering of Azeroth

The Old Gods now seek to defeat the titans by the help of infinite dragonflights and corrupted Nozdormu, and have come out with a malicious plan: Send their newly recruited army back in the time before they have been imprisoned by the titans to help them to defeats the Pantheon.

This will be an epic raid(probably when we are lvl 100). We have to aid the Pantheon to battle the Old Gods, 4 Elemetal Lords(not weakened, in their full power form! Imagine that...) and of course the Corrupted Nozdormu to banish them including C'Thun, Yogg-Saron and 2 other unknown Old Gods. The final boss will be the Primus inter pares of the Old Gods, the most powerful one, since they share the same rank (God).

10+ Year Old Account

New CoT Raid: End of Time

This is the final showdown with the Infinite Dragonflight. Nozdormu learns the horrible truth that he will create the Infinite dragonflight and in an attempt to stop it calls the heroes to battle the Infinites in multiple sites across time, bouncing from present to past to future. Each stage or time will have its own boss and for varying hard modes will be affected by how you handle things in each time(Think Back to the Future, leaving X number of young drakes in Pre-Dark Portal Azeroth will have X number of additional full drakes aid Infinite Nozdormu in the final showdown). The final fight is Nozdormu against himself, in which the Infinite version corrupts the past version, and it will take place in the caverns of time floating in space as the remnants of Azeroth float by in the Nether.

Possible battles/locations include:
    -Arthas taking the Sunwell
    -The Sundering
    - The destruction of Gnomeragan
    -The capture of Sen'jin
    -The assassination of Llane Wrynn
    -Rebelion of the Forsaken
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein