Thread: Ulduar Ready???

Ulduar Ready???

Here is a link to my Armory- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...as&n=Dumathoin

I was wondering if you think I am ready to MT Ulduar(Obviously not Yogg or anything past the Siege area for that matter).
    I would either run with the build I have or one with Crusade.
    I can also switch out the Essence for the Badge dodge trinket if I need.

Re: Ulduar Ready???

Your avoidance is quite low and I personally would be very reluctant to let you MT.
    Try to get in some H naxx pugs where the other two tanks are bears/overgeared.

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire668
    Here is a link to my Armory- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...as&n=Dumathoin

I was wondering if you think I am ready to MT Ulduar(Obviously not Yogg or anything past the Siege area for that matter).
    I would either run with the build I have or one with Crusade.
    I can also switch out the Essence for the Badge dodge trinket if I need.
    No you are not. ulduar is hard hitting nightmare, warrs and palies suffer bad because of this, plus your gear is on the low side. You need to be geared in 25 Naxx gear to MT ulduar somewhat effectively.

You although can try it... if there are no other options for your guild.

I think you can handle 10 man if your group is somewhat geared/skilled. 10 man is a joke and it's not really so much about gear, it's about skill, as well as how well you coordinate and communicate during most of the fights.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

I guess I should have specified 10man, Huh??? :-\

I don't run 25man's(as given by my gear), I just can't stand them way to many people to make things fail.

I am also sitting at 95.10% out of 102.4% avoidance with 31.5k Hp with Kings. 96.74% and 30.1k Hp with the dodge trinket.

Use the dodge trinket instead of the block trinket. Yes, it will give you lower overall avoidance, but dodge is about a million times better and more valuable than block.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely