Thread: Mount tracker?

Mount tracker?

Hi there. I'm on my way to the 100 mount achievement (only on 68 atm, but still omw), and i was wondering if there is an addon out there to track which mounts you have and which you miss. Like the recipetrackers, but with mounts (and maybe pets too). Would be nice to see if there are some mounts i can buy, but just forgot to do. Anyone heard of anything of this kind???
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Deleted

Re: Mount tracker?

well, it's not ingame, but using

http://www.wowcollect.com/

you can keep track of your pets, mounts and tabards quite easily.
    (it also has a feature that you install and addon that automatically puts all your pets/mounts/tab already in your profile, but I dont trust stuff like that much so I did it manually)

There is no add on for that.
    Why Not ^^

10+ Year Old Account

Try The Collector. Don't think it says where they come from (although it might, I'm not logged on atm), but it shows what mounts you don't have. Includes pets and titles as well.

Thanks to Shyama for the sig and avatar