3.2 disc priest PvP crit set or spirit set?

seen afew topics saying how spirit isn't as good in 3.2, and with inspiration now giving -10% damage on a crit (+ divine aegis shield ovc), is it time to switch to crit gear? including offset.

i've been stuck with full 5/5 spirit deadly set + furious offset this season, so havent had the chance to see how much extra crit we could benefit from.

anyone with spriest crit gear tried disc or anything? currently at 16% crit, could it push 20%+?

Re: 3.2 disc priest PvP crit set or spirit set?

Spirit isn't getting nerfed. Mp5 is getting buffed. It doesn't mean that spirit is useless, it just means that the mp5 based healers like resto shamans get a regen buff.

ah ok, in any case , could someone post the 1 crit rating = ?? % crit,

ill go add up relentless offset crit rating :P

I went with the crit set for disc pvp. Quite honestly, I find it more useful seeing that 3v3 matches are so short that you got no time to even think about regen.

With full furious healing armor set, you're at some 11% crit with around 400mp5.

With the same, but "dps" set - you're at some 21% - 22% crit (plus 5% from holy specialization) which is great in certain cases, and mp5 is around 200. Seeing MP5 is getting buffed and we got practically no such thing on our healing set, I'm going to stick with crit one.