Poll: Which druid tier set looks best in your opinion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Favorite Druid Tier Set

Edit: I'm really sorry for switching tier 8 10 and tier 8 25. They are mislabeled in the pictures: the left one is actually tier 8 25 and the right one tier 8 10. Thanks for the hint, twiggle.

My personal favorite is the green Naxxramas tier, whereof I find tier 3 slightly more beautiful than tier 7 25.
    Tier 9 is not shown in the pictures and not included in the poll, but it's ugly anyway.

Re: Favorite Druid Tier Set

I think you switched 8.10 and 8.25 in the screenshot.

Edit: I´m actually quite sure.

Tier 3 no doubt.

15+ Year Old Account

Moose (aka T2)

Tier 6 was the best IMO.

I love the animal set, and you knew someone had put in the time and work to get the tier 6. I still have my tier 6 in the bank. Woot.

I love the t8 shoulders, but nothing is cooler than than the t6 helm.

15+ Year Old Account

Actualy on second thoughts here goes the best looking Tier set for druids ever

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.wow.com/m...207_194709.jpg

Tier 3

Then i would have to go with T5.

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    Moose (aka T2)
    /sarcasm

T5 for me

t5 for nelfs
    t6 for tauren

15+ Year Old Account

Five, one and eight.

I loved 5 the most though. Specifically the shoulders.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

T3 for Nelfs
    T6 for Tauren - followed closely by T4

I must say 25 man Tier 7, and T6.

I know the T7 has almost the exact same models as the Tier 3,
    but imo, there's better nextures on the Tier 7.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

T5 without any doubts ..

T3 then T6.

T3 had a better kilt than T7 and the lighter shade is nicer.

Although I am a big fan of T4 but that's because I didn't raid in Vanilla WoW and I remember my first tier pieces ever being T4, although I never got the full set, but those shoulders looks good with almost everything I had, til I replaced them around ZA with more badass Mojo looking ones.

15+ Year Old Account

T2 has always been my favorite set (aside from Wildheart/Feralheart, which I adore). I wasn't the biggest fan of the head or shoulders (although I got used to them eventually), but I feel like the texture on the robe is spot on. The leafy pattern with various moons and so on is just so "druid" to me.

I also am a fan of T6 and T8, and to a lesser extent T5, for the same reasons. Never quite liked T3/T7 -- just a bit too shiny and cold, not enough "nature" in it for me. Plus that hood looks awful on tauren... >

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    T2 has always been my favorite set (aside from Wildheart/Feralheart, which I adore). I wasn't the biggest fan of the head or shoulders (although I got used to them eventually), but I feel like the texture on the robe is spot on. The leafy pattern with various moons and so on is just so "druid" to me.

I also am a fan of T6 and T8, and to a lesser extent T5, for the same reasons. Never quite liked T3/T7 -- just a bit too shiny and cold, not enough "nature" in it for me. Plus that hood looks awful on tauren... >
    I agree 100%. There should always be elements of nature in our tier sets, but done with taste. Tier 6 is my favorite, though, because my Tauren origins are so well-represented in that set.

WTB alliance T9 druid set, though, I think it looks amazing. Too bad I am going to wear that fugly american football set.

I loved how druids complained that t6 and t5 were shit in TBC, but now they like them.

Anyway, I have to say t5.

t6 all the way, i almost shit my self with excitement when i got the helm xD

I'm surprised t5 isn't in the lead, i love it to me it's a great balance between the different druid specs

also the spell effect of flower blossoms on the shoulders/helm was too cool

for me: Nordrassil,nightsong,thunderheart,cenarion,stormrage,malarone, the naxx shit is not down to earth enough imo