Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock UIs

@Ratskin - If you modify the image link from...
    http:\\whatever.com\im39dsf\image.jpg
    to
    http:\\whatever.com\im39dsf\image.th.jpg

...it usually defaults to the thumbnail version. If it does not, leave it broken. That'll teach them for posting gigantic pics. :P

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Betterment
    Hi this is my UI and I know its not UBER or anything but i dont like riff raff with characters everywhere like I am in the matrix.

I welcome any comments and/or questions.
    I assume that is Forte you are using for your dot timer. My question is how you made each spell a different color?

Also, for you Forte haters out there, what are some good dot timer alternatives?

Deleted

My current UI. Shifted a lot of stuff around, largely because I was making a UI for my healer and decided I liked it. Not happy with everything yet, like the texture on the chat frame, and the raid frames will probably be stripped back - don't need to see pets and stuff.

15+ Year Old Account

I can really picture it, Patchwerk telling Rat "I'm your father" in Darth Vader voice :P
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    I can really picture it, Patchwerk telling Rat "I'm your father" in Darth Vader voice :P
    Pah. I'm the daddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Slotter
    I assume that is Forte you are using for your dot timer. My question is how you made each spell a different color?

Also, for you Forte haters out there, what are some good dot timer alternatives?
    Well to make each spell a different color, in the spell timer options look for a heading called 'Spell Color/Filtering', then --> Customize--> Start typing the spell's name (it should auto complete)--> all --> color --> Select your color --> profit

Hey, i am looking for feedback for my UI.
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7014/lk2y.jpg

Also, i am used to using LifeTapper for my LT glyph but it doesnt seem to be working 3.3.3. Besides poweraura'a and good add-ons?

Strifect what are your addons? your UI is awesome!
    E .·` ' / ·. F** Your tears fuel me.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jster
    Hey, i am looking for feedback for my UI.
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7014/lk2y.jpg

Also, i am used to using LifeTapper for my LT glyph but it doesnt seem to be working 3.3.3. Besides poweraura'a and good add-ons?
    Why not use Power Auras then?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Thats mine will get a better raid shot sometime when there is more stuff going on

10+ Year Old Account

Mine, right now:

Ignore Power Auras showing UA and Haunt, that's just a test.
    It's a slightly modified TukUI with Quartz, Power Auras, Deus Vox, Omen and Recount as extras.
    Omen is show only during fights, Recount is hidden during fights, shows on the other side as you can see:

I'm open to suggestions and/or questions!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Im really picky cos im minimalistic. Apart from all buffs showing I think your UI looks great.
    Tidy, no crapaddons spamming, large gameare etc.

Well done

Ravemstr that's a really good looking UI, mine isn't very different from yours.

Only one question tho..
    Do you reckon you could send me those PA settings you got? I really liked the timers =)

15+ Year Old Account

just make ur PA trigger as usual and then enter its Timer tab. Press test button so you se both icon and timer and drag the x/y cordinates so they are inside the Icon.
    Also tick Hide leading zeros and Transperacy. Done.

10+ Year Old Account

Im really picky cos im minimalistic. Apart from all buffs showing I think your UI looks great.
    Tidy, no crapaddons spamming, large gameare etc.

Well done
    /bow
    No, really, thank you! Coming from you(after seeing your UI) that means a lot. I couldn't run with yours yet... Getting there tho...
    And yeah... two things still annoy me about my UI, my buffs and my de-buffs on the target. Sadly i can't do anything about my de-buffs on the target(part of the UI, and i don't know LUA that well to get them out myself...). But i would like/accept any help about buffs. Recommend me an add-on to handle those, please.
    Keep in mind that on the right i have 2 action bars and the pet bar that appear on mouseover (although that might not be an issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    Do you reckon you could send me those PA settings you got? I really liked the timers =)
    just make ur PA trigger as usual and then enter its Timer tab. Press test button so you se both icon and timer and drag the x/y cordinates so they are inside the Icon.
    Also tick Hide leading zeros and Transperacy. Done.
    That and:
    - don't forget to tick Use own texture on the Activation tab
    - don't forget to click Bakis's sig. I've shamelessly copied a lot of things from him(actually copy/paste some of them)!
    If you want mine specifically i'll put them in here!
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Which frame addon are you using then?
    I used to use Pitbull but after the makeover I decided to try Shadow Unit frame since it was on MMO frontpage during a newsdraught. Loved it ever since, much faster to config. Cant remember if Pitbull back then had filter option to filter auras but at least SUF does. Simply so nice to ban every heroic pressence, BoM, and any other useless aura to display ^^

It looks so good, I'm a WOWer from Taiwan Server.

I only have one question for this....

Where I can download this Awesome UI?? I really want this. And I'm not good at searching and adjusting UI.
    Could you help me?

Some TukUi, some PowerAuras. And yes, the Dottimer is taken from Forte ...

â–²

10+ Year Old Account

Which frame addon are you using then?
    I'm using TukUI, and it's an all LUA UI. Frames are oUF(if i remember right) but they have no setup in game(except LUA editing, and i'm not good at that)
    Posting images instead of thumbs because they're small enough and easier to see without having to click, open tabs, close them, read on etc.

These are from Power Auras(copied from your own thread) telling me if i'm missing any of them. I'm very happy with them!

These debuffs on target frame i'd like to get rid of, but i can't(without some very good LUA knowledge)

These i would like to change, but i'm not sure that the bar layout of Elk'sBuffBars(spelling?) is good for me... I don't know if having a lot of bars is any better than this.
    Best solution would be to keep them as icons but make them smaller... What does that?

Quote Originally Posted by Haduogen
    Where I can download this Awesome UI??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr
    It's a slightly modified TukUI with Quartz, Power Auras, Deus Vox, Omen and Recount as extras.
    Don't know if i'm allowed to post links or not but... http://tukui.org/home/
    Remember, it's an all LUA UI, you will need to make the changes you want in LUA files!
    But the easier, straight-forward ones(one bar down or two, showing portrait, disabling the UI's cast bar are easy enough to do and explained on the forums there)
    If you want mine i'll upload it but it's not that different than the standard one. But if you want to skip configuring Quartz, Power Auras, Omen, Deus Vox... yeah sure, why not...
    Tell me where i can upload it!
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Best solution is always to have small icons under player portrait. That demand that there is an option to filter them, you dont want to see heroic pressence, ICC zonebuff, blessing of might and crap. Will post a pic when i log the log again.