Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post

/snip

The problem with AffDots is that it does not support this multidotting (or I cannot find it in the options) for a higher number of targets.

i've a question regarding displaying all those bars of all doted targets:
    - how do you know which bars (bar group) belongs to which target?
    - if you see that a debuff is going to fade from one of the target how do you select the correct target?
    -> can you click on that debuff bar and then the target is selected?
    -> afaik with "DoT timer" it was possible to click on the debuffs to select the target... but not with forte
    --> if not imo such multi-debuff display only fills up the screen
    --> having TidyPlates (with only your own debuffs - furthermore filtered: i.e. show only coe, agony, corruption, seed) in combination with SuF Bossframes (debuffs) would clean up the screen a little bit...

br,
    boulder

Quote Originally Posted by boulder View Post
    i've a question regarding displaying all those bars of all doted targets:
    - how do you know which bars (bar group) belongs to which target?
    They keep their relative position and don't swap wildly around like other dot addons. The non-targets are a bit more transparent.
    - if you see that a debuff is going to fade from one of the target how do you select the correct target?
    Most of it is remembering, in which order I applied the first sets of dots. I've been doing this since I needed multi-target timers in Dragon Soul on the 6th boss. Before that I used some selfmade indicators, that were only able to track target and focus. The change to the system I currently use was really intuitive with only short time needed for adaption.
    -> can you click on that debuff bar and then the target is selected?
    -> afaik with "DoT timer" it was possible to click on the debuffs to select the target... but not with forte
    --> if not imo such multi-debuff display only fills up the screen
    --> having TidyPlates (with only your own debuffs - furthermore filtered: i.e. show only coe, agony, corruption, seed) in combination with SuF Bossframes (debuffs) would clean up the screen a little bit...

br,
    boulder
    I know, it takes up some space, but it's almost completely transparent, therefore it does not realy distract or cover the field of view, even when it is centered on my screen.
    The major upside of this is to have an overview of all your dots and you can plan way better ahead compared to TidyPlates (which are used in my UI to assist). In a way this has some similarities to event horizon, but for multitarget.

Heck, I think that most of this is again the comparison between bar timers or number/icon timers, with each of them having their own advantages/weaknesses.
    While bars show most information in an easier way to observe, they take up more space while icons are vice versa.

I have tried many addons for dot tracking and found the way I was doing it with Forte the most efficient for me.
    Last edited by Killem; 2013-02-02 at 11:50 AM.

Here is my UI;

Most action-bars hidden except the bottom one that I sometimes swap talents/pots/macros around on and also click a few things down there too. WA displays temporary damage increasing spells above my soul-shard markers and my DoTs above my target with Affdots relative power numbers above those. Rest is just standard ElvUI stuff + dbm.

EDIT; made screenshot smaller, here is a much bigger one you're interested http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/293...2213222234.jpg
    Last edited by Orinoco; 2013-02-03 at 02:26 PM.

To Heenksa

Is it power aura you use for your trinket ICD ?
    If so, how do you set it ?

Quote Originally Posted by jackzod View Post
    To Heenksa

Here is something similar , its weak auras

Cooldown timer:
    Code:
     dKtIcaWsfq7ck51kuMPcXCvGMTGBQq13iu1ovP9I2nr7xr1pvv(lunofHFl0qvenyfLHlfhur6Wu5ysKHbflufTusPftalxQEOk8uWJjXZvAIkOMQQmzjnDrxKqUQcWLPCDQAJsuzRsuSzP02jONbL6RsuAAkK(oHkNgYLKOQrtQmEc0jjvDlfKRrOCEvvlJu8zjCBsAwIpcQeQeQ8rOI2MG7hsNYylHY3qqWV221sEhAcmecrxLpc(1WvcUD5jHEmy8rq1hseFmzsWVgUsuvaxYtckb3U8ryrYIGrOSt1oY3XazYKq3kqr57VXiGuIsc)FTTRL8oe2LWqWvROefLUaE2rffwF5JjbPx91rffwF5TeH1cTtgrYKW5379noHSJkkSoFeu8BgvX1HQgHePAvcB03vmVeLeAcUFRtWlnHMmjKivRsy9cycnzc(2wKGeWNoaTtX1kA8VYiAyc5FJrWeAYKq13DjkkjOrmcMqtMeoIQc4Y5ZgjwqyBSq46unc6LsRpF2zhfciNuXi4xdFBSq46unEsOAB6LOKqtW9BDc(1W3OVRyEjk5jb)A4vBtVeL8KjbuLWrCvJ78z6pgE(mneehQM64vJye0zOcDjVAeJqfTnb3VELOKG(7tK2Yn9q0G6p(UWGiPq8yBRoNSI7dvVR3DOkEfhd2e20Pm2ozejtchIUprAjKMG5rme78XRgEXWl28IHjtclHsynkwIhRjiiK3sJIbdtsa

Proc Timer:

Code:
     dOdudaWsKiTluLEnsQMPQO5kQA2cDtKO(MOWHjANQQ9sTBr2Ve(jGggi(nk)vHHkkAWsYWvLoOO04qs6yivtdjXcrklLKSyjflxrpKepf6Xs0ZvzIiHAQanzctxQlcWvrI4zQcxxWgjPARiHSzqTDuvNgXxrc8zs13rc6YkDsqA0KY4jPCjjLClKuUgQIZlQSmjv3gv2MKsTPBqJeJq)GauPEwfa5HQa8J5jj(dgmSMmjgHOiiNtjrmedipmEgPZlv4ndEPQroJcJcdAuqU3Omh2YsQFgR1Rr1acdFB7p1OkeJxllP(LjJKAJka(GauzCU6ewcm37AKuYsgZbeg(22FQ9GoeJsHG0ewsgh9KORVZZGUnMcCGtIU(op)PB82iCMmsQnsdiiiqkBSNeD9DAqJhlml3qI0gFJYC7049UXiuHr61RnpzKHrrykBclzSopgV3ng)sU14tIUwxuXGlQATTOsHDCSZyiT83uBSjCRWOyVoKiTX3Om3onwgUMXn0iI1yt4wHXL)MAJkmUAKDr1tMUXluZYFtngGHjQzCKLsuLDOcaLbsraOyJHBh37gJFj3AAgd3oowywUHePnnJHBhI96qI0MMXKKBpd6pDJpj6ADrfdUOQ12Ikf2XXo3gd3oU3ngHkmnJWHy8kLjtZTrIWOc74yxrvMtwzrvDJuir0A(xNhJAlrxR9VopgfK7nkZbTKLmc9dcqL6zvaKhQcWpMNK4pyWWAYKyeIIGCoLeXqmG8WyKjfg0y42rzuENPzCYIRbnYfInXGUDBmC7OKXvJSnnJLr5Dg04rs6X1ifKv1tGkuQB3g7vTwHfztd6pD)H4)d)H42TrPbn(KOR1fvm4IQwBlQuyhh7mc9dcqL6zvaKhQcWpMNK4pyWWAYKyeIIGCoLeXqmG8WTr((tNkqG42ga
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by jackzod View Post
    To Heenksa

Hey, for my trinket ICD I'm using http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd
    The procs and all that are Power auras classic

Quote Originally Posted by Orinoco View Post
    Here is my UI;
    Most action-bars hidden except the bottom one that I sometimes swap talents/pots/macros around on and also click a few things down there too. WA displays temporary damage increasing spells above my soul-shard markers and my DoTs above my target with Affdots relative power numbers above those. Rest is just standard ElvUI stuff + dbm.

EDIT; made screenshot smaller, here is a much bigger one you're interested http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/293...2213222234.jpg
    Can I ask what you are using for you're dots?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    Can I ask what you are using for you're dots?
    Sorry, I was lazy and just wrote 'WA' on my post - its Weak Auras + the the little numbers above are the relative power values from Affdots. The power-ups above my own nameplate are also Weak Auras.

http://i.imgur.com/jKPYlEU.jpg

My current ui, basically Skullflower UI with my own weakauras and such
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-02-05 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Use thumbnails please next time, when linking large images

Blademaster
    Last edited by Maekz; 2013-02-05 at 12:50 AM.

Nothing personal, but that UI is really bad for any sorts of pve.

http://imgur.com/7qaMVnC

Quite basic with Elvui and stuff. Trying to keep it fairly clean so I can see my character while still being able to keep track of dots, buffs and random stuff.

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekz View Post
    That is an incredibly busy UI.. How on earth do you manage to see what you're actually doing?

^ What's the casting bar addon ?

Low resolution UI

Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

I'm envious of the people who can keep a nice, clean UI. It's just something I've never quite managed. The over-controlling part of me wants to see every ability I might possibly use out on my bars *lol*

http://oi49.tinypic.com/10e1og5.jpg This is mine. Procs go on the left side of dot timers and ICD's on the right. Mostly Elvui and Weak Auras.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-02-11 at 11:18 PM.

http://i.imgur.com/JK7VpOg.jpg

Raid frames cover the space above the black box for the chat window and Party frames are below objectives and are the same size as the player frame.
    Last edited by McDareth; 2013-02-17 at 02:49 AM. Reason: picture too big D:

In combat
    http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3...1713085309.jpg

Out of combat
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/901...1713085401.jpg

I made this UI after going through so many other custom UIs I have made over the years. It is a remake of a UI that someone else made during BC with a few modifications of my own.

Affliction Warlock is my main and this is the UI I use for all my characters (Shadow Priest, Rogue, and Mage). I just change the Lock DoTs to Mage, Priest, or Rogue DoTs/Buffs that I need to keep an eye on and it works wonderfully

i.imgur.com/IlUH0np.jpg

Just copy and paste ^ that URL into your address bar. Apparently I still can't post links or images.