So ... 7.1.5 in 2 days and still no detailed patch notes?

I'm refreshing every 10min to see the latest Patch Notes for 7.1.5 and the changes that Warlocks will receive .... aaaaaaaaaaaaand nothing ... am I missing something? Patch comes out in 2 days ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    I'm refreshing every 10min to see the latest Patch Notes for 7.1.5 and the changes that Warlocks will receive .... aaaaaaaaaaaaand nothing ... am I missing something? Patch comes out in 2 days ...
    They always release the official path notes when the patch drops. Not sure why you are so anxious about not having them yet.

Because I don't play on the PTR and I'm not in speed with what even Malaefic Grasp is and why it's going to be nerfed, or buffed I want some HAIP!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257677/p...es-class-chang Has most (if not all of the changes) to get you started. They may have had alterations since then though so don't pay too much attention to the actual numbers.

If you look a few pages back on the front page here there's the leggo nerfs as well.

If ptr goes live , mages have to use flamestrike in ST rotation. So i think there will be some kind of unannounced tuning tomorrow. My2cents

Affliction and Destruction look AMAZING!

What about this "Shadowburn now replaces Conflagrate, and now generates a Shard, plus an additional Shard on kill." ? Seems a typo, as Conflagrate is so key ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Affliction and Destruction look AMAZING!

What about this "Shadowburn now replaces Conflagrate, and now generates a Shard, plus an additional Shard on kill." ? Seems a typo, as Conflagrate is so key ...
    Shadowburn does replace Conflagrate. It works the exact same way as Conflag, but deals shadowflame damage and gives you an extra shard if the target dies within 5 seconds (outside of the one generated by casting it, just like conflag).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Shadowburn does replace Conflagrate. It works the exact same way as Conflag, but deals shadowflame damage and gives you an extra shard if the target dies within 5 seconds (outside of the one generated by casting it, just like conflag).
    I'm still curious if there is actually ANY encounter where this makes sense. At first I thought m+ for trash, but then you are swimming in shards anyway most of the time in big trash pulls. Without the backdraft haste, you wouldn't even be able to get rid of them quickly enough, especially if you pick Eradication or LT instead of RE.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I'm still curious if there is actually ANY encounter where this makes sense. At first I thought m+ for trash, but then you are swimming in shards anyway most of the time in big trash pulls. Without the backdraft haste, you wouldn't even be able to get rid of them quickly enough, especially if you pick Eradication or LT instead of RE.
    I haven't done any proper testing, but off the top of my head I'd say it went from useful in WQs to never used, ever. Someone more well-informed than me might know more, but I can't think of any reason to ever pick this in raids, dungeons, wqs or pvp.