Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 69 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Aedail what addon u using to display items buff/icd that way?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namtab View Post
    Aedail what addon u using to display items buff/icd that way?
    ExtraCD, cool little addon.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

I just downloaded ExtraCD and i cant get it to show at all. Did you have this issue setting it up?

Edit: Nevermind im gonna submit this to the author of the addon. It work on every toon other then my warrior. lol
    Last edited by Crustysock; 2011-06-07 at 03:47 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crustysock View Post
    I just downloaded ExtraCD and i cant get it to show at all. Did you have this issue setting it up?

Edit: Nevermind im gonna submit this to the author of the addon. It work on every toon other then my warrior. lol
    Only thing I can think of is maybe the "Combat Only" flag is checked... there aren't many options to that addon, so your submission to the author may be the only way to fix it. I have not personally had the issue you're talking about though.

Deleted
    imageshack.us/f/163/wowscrnshot061311170233.jpg/

Just returned to WoW after a while away from it, started to Play my warlock again, made this UI in an hour or so, just roughly, tell me what you think, comments, ideas, additional addons perhaps?

Thanks

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenagenda View Post
    imageshack.us/f/163/wowscrnshot061311170233.jpg/

Just returned to WoW after a while away from it, started to Play my warlock again, made this UI in an hour or so, just roughly, tell me what you think, comments, ideas, additional addons perhaps?

Thanks
    Formatting looks good to me. Personally I'm against having "solid" panel backgrounds (I like to be able to see thru them to have more raid awareness.)

Also, looks like you're using Quartz as your cast bar - I'd recommend against it, as Quartz is notorious for NOT taking your haste into account. Personally I use AZcastbar, though I know a lot of people swear by Gnosis.

This UI is from my alt warlock...but its the exact same UI.

Deleted
    Thanks Aedail for the advice on the cast bars, i will look into it now, as for the panels, i was against them as well before, but thought id give it ago since i had time on my hands and had been surfing these pages and saw a couple nice kgpanel looks. So i DL'd the addon and gave it a whirl and that was the result, and i tried it in a heroic and i was very surprised and very pleased with the outcome. :P.

Anyways off to get AZcastbars. Cheers

Immo UI - For Warlocks and casters

See it on Youtube:

Screenshot:

Note: Mouseover anything in the Youtube link and it will tell you which addon it belongs to!

Visible addons (in screenshot):
    Bartender4
    Big Wigs
    Chatter
    Chinchilla
    _Cursor
    Doom Cooldown Pulse
    Elkano's BuffBars
    Gnosis Castbars
    Grid
    kgPanels
    Need To Know
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Skada
    Tidy Plates (Threat Plates)
    TipTac
    Last edited by Immolatte; 2011-06-22 at 07:43 AM.

- Haven't played Destro in awhile, but hasn't changed since!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwnS1Rud5Gw

This is my UI with me as destro, although my mana bars addon for grid stopped working this day :/

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QirVRu_oj1s

My UI in a Heroic Nef kill, let me know what you think!

I just deleted my Interface and WTF folders to get a fresh start to build a custom UI, my main is a warlock but I also raid with my Resto/Feral dps druid. Previously I didnt use a custom UI just a few addons (Vuhdo, fortex mainly) and I haven't had a custom UI since BC. So my question is this: whats the best way to go about building one? my biggest concern is having to update them all, which site is the most reliable when it comes to automatic updaters and such? Also what, if any, add would allow me to easily keep track of my dots, and reapply, on multiple targets? I didn't mind forte for single target and maybe BoH but for 2-3 mobs it gets to be a cluster **** and I don't like it. Help, suggestions, all info is welcome and appreciated.

Deleted
    Get CurseClient, it's the best tool when it comes to updates.

For dots, get ForteXorcist, you can set it up so you can track your dots on every target. I see you already used it, but open the settings panel and you'll find that specific thing.

TidyPlates, it shows your dots and the time remaining on your enemies. Not much, but hey... it's something good that will help you sometime.

Souldrainer, essential addon for Affliction.

OmniCC - Cooldown text on spells, essential.

And for aesthetics try things like Dominos + Buttonfacade, SexyMap, kgpanels + SLDataText ,Cowtip, Prat.

Satrina Buff Frames - You'll have to configure it, it's easy enough. I'm using this to track things like Power Torrent.
    Last edited by mmoc54c9892e8d; 2011-07-07 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My UI on our Majordomo kill couple of weeks back - Took me a while but I'm quite fond of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuEDg1RxokY

ooo lots of cool uis ill post mine when im able to link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kvarn View Post
    Nice Manni copy Still nice though

i don't know what a manni copy is

Quote Originally Posted by kvarn View Post
    i don't know what a manni copy is
    I think he's saying your ui is a lot like Manni's from Paragon.