Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 71 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    http://imageshack.us/f/6/wowscrnshot081711221231.jpg/

Life's hard, if you have only a 19" Monitor :/

Laptop exploded, so had to move over to desktop. Just finished re-doing my UI today. The base is iLive's UI, but tweaked quite a bit. (Click for bigger.)

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

I made my own ui, and I kinda like it.

Old vid back when 32k dps got you a rank.

Opinions plox

Deleted
    unfinnished

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just recently revamped my UI, open to comments/feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignVel.../2/iI4sGmLIixs

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

which boss mod or skin do you use?

@ Adeail (possible spelling, sorry)
    Last edited by infernity; 2011-10-08 at 11:39 PM. Reason: edited for clarity

Deleted
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...711060312.jpg/

id say it cant be better then this

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    which boss mod or skin do you use?

@ Adeail (possible spelling, sorry)
    Not entirely sure what you mean... my "boss mod" is DBM like most people, but the rest is a custom setup from a variety of addons. Unit frames are Pitbull, if that's what you're meaning by "skin."

Hmmm, i'll have to have a play around with it i guess. I like the bars above your target (oh, rest of it is nice too)

Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    Just recently revamped my UI, open to comments/feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReignVel.../2/iI4sGmLIixs
    What's the proc/cd thing you have setup showing your trinkets/cloak and the remaining CD in red and then the remaining buff when it's green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesireKT View Post
    What's the proc/cd thing you have setup showing your trinkets/cloak and the remaining CD in red and then the remaining buff when it's green.
    ExtraCD, just turn off the boarder glow
    Great addon tbh, really like it.

I'm not a Warlock but I love UI threads. Seems like Warlocks know how make UI's. Questions though for a few from a page or so back

Quote Originally Posted by Artworks View Post
    Here´s mine:

What font is the damage font? I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Laptop exploded, so had to move over to desktop. Just finished re-doing my UI today. The base is iLive's UI, but tweaked quite a bit. (Click for bigger.)

How did you get those lines under the chat boxes? I think it may be KGpanels but I am limited with my abilities when it comes that addon. How do you do that?

Deleted
    aedail so u use Pitbull... i'm wondering how u manage to show u're target % that way under the target frame? at 1st i was thinkin thats the target of target of target, but lookin to some of u're videos before boss pull u're target showin the % already...

is focus frame ?

tks in advance

Deleted
    ...so I wanted to prove to my buddy that Ryolith volcano paths don't go in absolutely straight lines and I screenshotted midfight.

What I saw terrified me XD Behold the ultimate warlock UI:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5...1611212213.jpg

The smallest bar on the left bottom is actually there mostly for Demo spec, but it's still handy as a dump when changing between PvE and PvP bars or fights like Alysrazor (where I can't click xD So I have to move my DoTs to some place bound :P).

...I should quit this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any feedback, thoughts, comments are appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/3jzjX.jpg

I use Power Aura's pretty extensively. You may only see a couple there on the screen but I use it for boss debuffs as well with other important buffs I receive throughout a fight. Nothing catching or fancy. Just small and decisive with transparency.

The boss bar is used every so often (health bar on the right side of the screen). Everything else is standard.

Its clean and very informative for me.
    Last edited by Palmz; 2011-10-17 at 06:58 AM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrioception View Post
    ...so I wanted to prove to my buddy that Ryolith volcano paths don't go in absolutely straight lines and I screenshotted midfight.

What I saw terrified me XD Behold the ultimate warlock UI:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5...1611212213.jpg

The smallest bar on the left bottom is actually there mostly for Demo spec, but it's still handy as a dump when changing between PvE and PvP bars or fights like Alysrazor (where I can't click xD So I have to move my DoTs to some place bound :P).

...I should quit this game.
    Won't lie your UI scares me ... it has so much stuff on it you barely see through it all O_o H-how the hell do you do it?

hi all! this is my first post, i've to ask you sorry if my english looks bad. I've seen lots of videos of a warlock, the best warlock of my server and i've seen his amazing, imo, ui; i simply want to ask you a help to recognize his addons, especially the one for mana and health and the one that shows spell icons and tells you when to cast them. Thx in advance for your help, hope my post is quite compprehensible. I'll paste here the link: youtube.com/watch?v=pjlBrPBdcFE

P.S. i've to ask sorry to moderators if i have posted a video when i can't.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namtab View Post
    aedail so u use Pitbull... i'm wondering how u manage to show u're target % that way under the target frame? at 1st i was thinkin thats the target of target of target, but lookin to some of u're videos before boss pull u're target showin the % already...

is focus frame ?

tks in advance
    Sorry... I've been busy lately so apologies for the late post. On the right half of the screen the big bar is target (obviously). The two smaller bars underneath are focus (on left) and target-of-focus (on right). Then, focus & tgt-of-focus use the same layout type, which uses a simple percentage as the "health shown" instead of full #s.

Hope this helps!