Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I got a pretty standard one where i can easily see all things needed while doing encounters. Some frames could be smaller though like the raidframes+chat but cba to change until they get too much into my way

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, blood furnace is still alive! My birth server lol.. Would of thought it would be dead by now considering it was dying at the end of Wrath.

just 3 raiding guilds left lol

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Do you need your castbar to be slapbang in the middle of your screen? I would personally lower it to nearer your actionbars to free up the space in the middle to increase your field of view.

At the same time, you could position your DBM messages higher up since there's lots of unused space nearer to the top of your UI
    I agree. As a caster I should definitely move the position. When I initially swapped to a a ranged character and was learning the rotation, I constantly had the feeling like I accidentally bumped up against a GCD and missed a cast or something, so I put it smack dab in the middle to ensure my casts actually got off. I should definitely position it else where now that I'm much more in tune with the rotation.

Thanks for the response.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

My most recent UI.

Addons you can see on the screen:

Elvui
    Tidyplates
    Skada
    TMW
    Affdots
    Msbt

PS: I put TMW to track dots over the Affdots orignal icons and disabled those, so when a dot isnt active on the target there is no icon, only the black background. Does anyone know how i could set Affdots icons to make them not show when the dot isnt active?

http://i.imgur.com/Jp4E4t2.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-06-04 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Thumbnails pls

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    Mines nothing too special, but works for me. Raid frames in the center, and everything fades out when not being used to 10% opacity. DBM bars grow upwards from the target of target frame (which is on top of the target frame,) matching my lock timers on the left side.
    Weak auras on top of the raid frames with 2 bars, one tracking soulfire/rain of fire, and the larger top one tracking soul leech absorb size.

Sorry for the quality, I run the game at 2880×1800 and when I take screenshots something goes nutty and it doubles the resolution stretching everything....

Nice UI.

Mine is still largely unchanged. I have several things I am not happy with but haven't put in the time to perfect them.

Currently I don't have the time to rewrite a part of ShadowedUnitFrames, which would make my setup, that I used with Pitbull in T14, possible.
    Until I have the time, I stick with Brusalks modification, which I realy like for the boss frames. The main reason for switching to SUF was the superior ember display.

In comparison to last content, I have switched a few addons to match the change from Affliction/Demonology to Demonology/Destruction.
    Thus, the dot timers of Forte were to much and have been replaced by EventHorizon, which is simply amazing for those two speccs.

click to enlarge click to enlarge

If you prefer to see it in action, I have added the video of our Iron Qon Kill.
    Last edited by Killem; 2013-06-08 at 09:18 AM.

Working with Skullflower/ElvUI currently.

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeiri View Post
    Nice UI.

Mine is still largely unchanged. I have several things I am not happy with but haven't put in the time to perfect them.

I feel ya, ive been wanting to mess around with elvui or something, but too lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    Currently I don't have the time to rewrite a part of ShadowedUnitFrames, which would make my setup, that I used with Pitbull in T14, possible.
    Until I have the time, I stick with Brusalks modification, which I realy like for the boss frames. The main reason for switching to SUF was the superior ember display.

In comparison to last content, I have switched a few addons to match the change from Affliction/Demonology to Demonology/Destruction.
    Thus, the dot timers of Forte were to much and have been replaced by EventHorizon, which is simply amazing for those two speccs.
    Hey is it possible for you to list your major addons like what ui you are using etc, i like the look of your setup + im looking for a good raiding setup.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboogies View Post
    Hey is it possible for you to list your major addons like what ui you are using etc, i like the look of your setup + im looking for a good raiding setup.
    The major addons I am using are already listed in the annotated screenshot.

In addition to those addons, one lua file in ShadowedUnitFrames has to be replaced, but I don't have the link to this file anymore and won't upload it without Brusalk's permission.

Besides that, configurating most of these addons should be self explaining, but if you need help with a specific addon, don't hestitate to ask.

Deleted
    is that the lua file that the changes the look of SUF so that the backround of the portrair shows the helath percentage? like in this screenshoot brusalk posted a while ago?

http://i.imgur.com/6xGKzUr.jpg

i tried that with my SUF, didn't know you need that lua, i really like the look

btw. this is my UI: http://jade-drachen.de/!wdr/UI.jpg

dot timer is under the burning embers bar

Nice UI. Which addons do you use? I liked how the action bars, minimap and chat pannels look...

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Deleted
    I use bartender, weak auras, chinchilla (minimap), kg panels, prat, skada, grid, raven, need to know, gnosis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    is that the lua file that the changes the look of SUF so that the backround of the portrair shows the helath percentage? like in this screenshoot brusalk posted a while ago?

i tried that with my SUF, didn't know you need that lua, i really like the look

btw. this is my UI:

dot timer is under the burning embers bar
    Hay I really like your burning embers bar from wa, any chance I could get the long code import for it please?

Also I know its brusalk's screen shot but do you know how I could get suf to show all 4 of the bosses health bars? Might be dead easy and I just might be a bit dumb in not realising but would be nice to know

Deleted
    check out the weak aura thread in this forum, i got all my auras from there:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ock-Weak-Auras

SUF has bossframes, just turn them on and configure them like the other unit frames

i also found the lua file brusalk uses for SUF, but just like Killem i won't post the link here, just google for 'brusalk SUF lua' it is easy enough to find

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldora View Post
    check out the weak aura thread in this forum, I got all my auras from there:

SUF has bossframes, just turn them on and configure them like the other unit frames

i also found the lua file brusalk uses for SUF, but just like Killem i won't post the link here, just google for 'brusalk SUF lua' it is easy enough to find
    Ahh thats where I got mine from also just must have missed it ill look again
    And thanks for the suf help Im not very good with the technical side of all this so ill leave the lua file alone for the moment

Will post up my ui when I hit ten posts tho at this rate might be a year down the line

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/GBJnqqe.jpg

Posted this in the UI thread, but feel like it belongs here too.

Will be released once I figure out a problem with WeakAuras causing a few problems with changing glyphs.

Deleted
    After I started to raid again in 5.2 i used Blizz UI for a looong time. Thought it was time for a massive overhaul. got most of my addons through youtube channels or browsing the lock forums here.

for me it's a personal best for self-made UI's (used to use Elvui for a long time ^^)

The 3 grayed out buttons next to my Weakauras trinket/cd trackers are my RoF tracker+progress // Backdraft stacks // Conflagrate CD + Stacks
    (also have a Flashing Skull banner Weakauras Left of my Weakauras trinket/cd trackers) but nobody popped it at the pull( the noobs! )

Mine. Not the best, but it works for me.

Last edited by Thelm; 2013-06-10 at 09:01 PM.