Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaddsDead View Post
    This is my UI ...is a current work in progress..cleaning stuff up and managing my weak auras..but so far i love it alot lol
    http://i.imgur.com/ygjAECp.jpg
    Oddly enough, your guild chat looks like mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oddly enough, your guild chat looks like mine.
    lol yeah this kid in mumble that night wouldn't stop talking about random useless nonsense and it was slowly driving all of us completely insane

Quote Originally Posted by HeaddsDead View Post
    lol yeah this kid in mumble that night wouldn't stop talking about random useless nonsense and it was slowly driving all of us completely insane
    Hate it when that happens. More importantly, dig how you have your health bars set up, it's sexy <:
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Hate it when that happens. More importantly, dig how you have your health bars set up, it's sexy <:
    thank you ..im very picky when it comes to my UI and everything must be perfect and clean as well as appealing to the eye since i must look at it a awful lot so i try to cram as much info as i possibly can in it without making to a total clusterfuck to the point where if i have all my buffs/procs and a few debuffs up that im not overwhelmed and cant see whats going on around me lol

IMG width=300]http://imgur.com/lLxpbmE[/IMG]
    http://imgur.com/lLxpbmE
    LUI
    TMW
    Last edited by Singularity; 2013-08-24 at 12:23 PM.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/VNDxADH.jpg?1

Slightly cleaned up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    That looks odd. Is the darkened top and bottom part intentional, or a part of your set-up/options and it disappears when you're idle or in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That looks odd. Is the darkened top and bottom part intentional, or a part of your set-up/options and it disappears when you're idle or in combat?
    It's like watching a movie in letterbox. Hate that.
    Cyner#1996

Headsdead, do you by chance have your UI packaged? Looks clean and functional and I am hopeless at setting these up.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That is a Weak Aura made by the creator of BlkUI (I think that is the name). It only shows while you are flagged AFK.

Not the best, working on it though :P
    http://i.imgur.com/gG3W0CT.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    That is a Weak Aura made by the creator of BlkUI (I think that is the name). It only shows while you are flagged AFK.
    Novx is correct although i wonder how you guys could have thought thats on all the time lol . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Drefan View Post
    Not the best, working on it though :P
    http://i.imgur.com/gG3W0CT.jpg
    While that is not my taste, I can see it being functional and serving the purpose as a UI. I'm not so sure what constructive criticism I can offer as I've acknowledged it does indeed function.

This is how my UI out of combat looks like: clicky.
    And this is how it looks like in combat: clicky 2.

In a raid combat, the only changes that happen is that BigWigs starts operating on the left side, vis-a-vis the opposite of my raid frames on my right. I keep the boss frames directly above the raid frames, and maneuvre mostly by using TidyPlates.

The bars on my left side are as follows;
    - Secondary powerbar (always sorted into fourths, as can be seen by minibars inside the bar)
    - Powerbar
    - Healthbar (always sorted into fives, so I can clearly tell where the 20% mark is)

On the right side, they function in the same fashion.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-09-26 at 05:30 PM.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrenka View Post
    Nice composition! Care to upload it once you're done with progression?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post

I love the idea with the afk tag etc.

Care to upload the code somewhere? I understand it's from another ui, but still, loving it!

http://i.imgur.com/i0rVJVm.jpg?1

mine; sorted some wa strings in a new way to make more space of view in the center etc

Click image for full size! <3

I don't know how you guys can use imageshack anymore. Crazy instrusive.

It's hard for me to get all the elements of my UI in one screenshot, and without them it doesn't look as good. My icons at the bottom-right are usually hidden, and the one with mount/healthstone/etc is hidden until mouseover. With those two changes it's a LOT cleaner.

I built the ember/mana bar in the middle based around a post I saw here, it was a great idea and I love it. Changed the colors to match green fire, put icons above to monitor curse/immolate/RoF and I have duration bars beneath for Dark Soul and EVERY trinket, along with Havok, Rocket Boots duration, pretty much everything. The dark soul bar you see floating over on the right side is the cooldown bar that I enabled by accident, usually not there.

The floating icons to the right of my player are showing me my Conflag+stacks, Shadowfury is available, and beneath that my Unbound Will and Gnome racial. I like knowing their cooldown and status at any time and I have something like that for every spec. A similar icon appears on the LEFT side of my character (not visible in screenshot) when I have backdraft up, showing me how many stacks.

It's usually a lot prettier but we all know that when you work on your UI making it pretty is usually the last step - I make it work, I get used to it, then I tidy it up. Anyways, there ya' go! If you want to know what any addons are just ask, the list is REEEAAAALLY long and I'm not gonna post the entire thing
    Last edited by Extremity; 2013-09-28 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Changed img direct link to actually be a direct link!

bit messy . But it does the job I guess.