Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 27 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Warlock UIs

Ohhh i do like looking at UIs. Just changed mine...again:

[IMG width=300]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/jenren22/WoWScrnShot_121609_180404.jpg[/img]

I have moved the button timers to be vertical instead, prefer it that way. Rest of ui is still the same though.

Deleted

LOL @ poster above. You made me smile the first time today with all this silly snow

Pretty sure those are for tracking cooldowns, not for clicking.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by shippior
    Seriously..you got 4 buttons at your action bar 0.o
    I don't wanna know ur dps, even if you know all hotkeys by head
    Heheh. They're for watching cooldowns, my main action bars are right in the centre of the screen, they appear when you hold ctrl + alt so I can change my keybindings between fights (swapping curses etc.).

There's also a bar of clickables below the 4 cd buttons for buffs, feasts and non-combat functions, but that's set to fade when not mousedover. There are similar bars in the top right corner and on the left of the screen. In fact the UI has 8 filled action bars on the screen, not including pet, bag etc., but they're all set so you only see them when they're useful (custom conditionals ftw). Satisfies my need for everything to be right in front of me without cluttering.

Edit: I'm sure by many people's standards my UI is still cluttered, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

15+ Year Old Account

forte - sucks, typical useless noob addon
    msbt - for noobs aswell who need to see all that crap, powerauras do the needed ones better
    powerauras - best addon ever
    showing useless keys - you're a noob, hide all that u can
    screen spammed with addon text - noooooob
    showing damage done instead of threat in recount/skada - you're a noob obviously
    using omen - you're a noob since skada/recount can do it
    showing nameplates for friendly players, pets, totems - you're a noob
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    forte - Dot Timer functionality is the best available.
    msbt - For people who like seeing big numbers
    powerauras - best addon ever
    showing useless keys - you're a noob, hide all that u can
    screen spammed with addon text - l2ui
    showing damage done instead of threat in recount/skada - Recount shows threat? WTF?
    using omen - OMG IM A SCRUB
    showing nameplates for friendly players, pets, totems - Useful when tanking, forget to turn it off while dpsing.
    Fixt for my opinions on the matter.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Fixt for my opinions on the matter.
    bah
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

bah
    Since I'm too lazy to bother searching, what do you use for dot timing?

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Since I'm too lazy to bother searching, what do you use for dot timing?
    quartz you silly canadian!
    so how many frostbadges do you have yet, the 74 which i believe is max, well maybe 76 on US realms, or have you been lazy?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic
    look like shit mate

15+ Year Old Account

quartz you silly canadian!
    so how many frostbadges do you have yet, the 74 which i believe is max, well maybe 76 on US realms, or have you been lazy?
    Lazy! I'm at 63 or something, but mostly because I have yet to do the new 5 mans on my Warlock, so technically I'm at 69.
    I don't do the daily random as often as I should. I have a token waiting for me to hit 90+ badges for my new Chest piece.

I tried quartz but I didn't like the lack of a tick feature for Drain Soul Execute. Did they add this in?

Agreed on the crap look, but I'm jealous of the size of your monitor.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Lazy! I'm at 63 or something, but mostly because I have yet to do the new 5 mans on my Warlock, so technically I'm at 69.
    I don't do the daily random as often as I should. I have a token waiting for me to hit 90+ badges for my new Chest piece.

I tried quartz but I didn't like the lack of a tick feature for Drain Soul Execute. Did they add this in?
    Agreed on the crap look, but I'm jealous of the size of your monitor.

hohoho i got a 26" and nvidia 285GTX lalalala

Drainsoul is nasty but i got a nice addon called hmm something /dst to config it, it announce when 25% and each tick. Best part is that you can set a threshold so it will only be active on a mob over X hp (bosses)

15+ Year Old Account

Drainsoul is nasty but i got a nice addon called hmm something /dst to config it, it announce when 25% and each tick. Best part is that you can set a threshold so it will only be active on a mob over X hp (bosses)
    I have dual cards on dual 19" widescreens (1400x900), which is the bane of my existence, but gogo tv/videos/posting while raiding!

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

I got 22" as well so i can do that too na naa naaa

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SoulTimer.html

You can change the bar texture on quartz to a texture called "Fifths" (might need SharedMedia) and it basically put a every fifth of the way on your cast bar. DST only tells you when drain soul has already ticked which can make it a bit harder to plan around, having the ticks showing on your cast bar lets you plan ahead and be proactive instead of reactive. The problem with just changing the texture on your cast bar is that it doesn't account for pushback or latency like forte does.

Not good. In terms of function, you have a whole bunch of information showing that you really don't need and that information is just thrown all over the screen with no coherence to it. In terms of form, its ugly as hell. Before you do anything else, turn down your UI scale - that alone will take your UI from 'terrible' to 'could be a lot better' and believe it or not, thats a really big step for a lot of UIs out there.

An older and slightly modified version of Caith with a few new flavours.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispah
    An older and slightly modified version of Caith with a few new flavours.
    You have forte showing debuffs on your target and you have your unit frames showing debuffs on your target. You have forte showing cooldowns for your spells and you have an action bar showing cooldowns for your spells. You have your action bar showing spells with no cooldowns at all which means they don't need to be shown at all. Your pet action bar is both really big and right in the middle of things and you get zero useful information from it. Your UI scale overall seems pretty big and that tends to make UIs look ugly - it doesn't really affect performance, it just doesnt look good.

15+ Year Old Account

I've seen this player frame/target frame on a lot of UI's. What is it? I currently use Pitbull and love it, but is there a lighter (as in less Mb) alternative that looks good? And by looks good I mean - not xperl which makes me throw up.